22

Um. Hi. This chapter is mainly about my OC, so if you want to skip after the first part I can understand, but basically he's the elemental master of ore :D

   Cole sat up and grabbed his back. His backside ached and throbbed and his legs felt weak. He flushed again, remembering everything in clear detail. Kai kissed the lower part of his back and hugged his waist gently. Cole turned to look at him and laughed. 
   "Good morning." He said. Kai grinned at him. He pulled Cole back onto the bed and smiled into his neck. "Kai..." He mumbled. There was a quiet 'ew' from across the room and Cole looked over to see Jay pulling a face. 
   "Not even me and Nya are like that." He said. Cole burst out into laughter and almost fell off the bed. 
   "That is the funniest thing I've ever heard!" He cackled. Kai snickered and so did the rest of the ninja. Jay glared at Cole and his face reddened. Cole glanced over to one of the lower bunks. Xue Xue stared at the bunk above him. He was glaring. Cole's heart sank again. He knew why he was angry. He'd be angry too if Kai was tortured like that. There was a loud knock on the door and Master Wu opened the door with a smile. 
   "Rise and shine! Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you! Ah, pardon me Jing Xue." He said to Xue Xue who didn't even acknowledge him. Jay scoffed and Lloyd looked at him uncomfortably. "Right, up! All of you!" Master Wu said before leaving. The ninja all got dressed and left, Jay scowled at Xue Xue as they left. 

   Lloyd collapsed to the floor, sweat dripped down his face. Master Wu bent over him and Lloyd smiled weakly. 
   "Uncle... can we have a break? Please?" He asked. The other ninja nodded in agreement. Master Wu nodded. 
   "Alright, take the rest of the day off." He said, turning to his study and closing the door behind him. The ninja cheered and Nya ruffled Lloyd's hair. 
   "Nice one buddy!" She grinned. "Who want's to go to the city to eat? Drinks on me!" She said. Jay grabbed her hand and smiled. Cole and Kai looked at each other and burst out into laughter. Jay glared at them and humph-ed quietly. From the bedroom, two eyes peeped at them from a gap in the door. Xue Xue's eyes sparkled and his heart beat fast. T-that! That's so cool! If I knew how to do that... then I'd be able to protect Lili! He thought. Um... I need to find the old man... He glanced at the study's closed doors and back at the ninja that had just left on their dragons. He quietly crept to Master Wu's study and opened the door a sliver. He jumped and he closed the door. Master Wu was staring at the door. 
   "Don't just stand outside." He said, "come in." Xue Xue shyly opened the door and stood against the wall. Master Wu raised his eyebrow at him. "What is it that you need?" He asked. Xue Xue scrunched his eyes and suddenly bowed. 
   "Please teach me how to defend Lili!" He said. Master Wu stared at him in silence and Xue Xue's face reddened in embarrassment. "A-ah... I'm sorry..." He said sheepishly. He went for the door handle but Master Wu stopped him. 
   "Do you really want to learn?" He asked. Xue Xue nodded. "Well then, I won't have any problem with training you. Shall we begin now?" He asked. 

   "You're quite flexible I see?" Master Wu said. Xue Xue nodded. 
   "I'm a skater..." He mumbled. 
   "Oh?" Master Wu glanced at Xue Xue's delicate looking body. I can tell, young man. He thought. "Never mind that, you and Zane may get along." He said. Xue Xue smiled weakly. I doubt any of them like me... He thought. "Never mind that, I'm assuming you have good stamina and good reflexes? Or a relatively high pain tolerance?" He asked one question after the other. Xue Xue answered each as best he could. 
   "Um... yes... I'm ok in a team." He said. Master Wu smiled. 
   "Then all our communication problems are all sorted, aren't they?" He said. Xue Xue nodded. "Alright, now, let's see what talents you have hidden away." He said. Xue Xue looked dumbfounded.
   "Excuse me?"
   Master Wu suddenly lunged at Xue Xue and he'd only just dodged in time. Xue Xue stumbled back and stared at Master Wu. 
    "The f-" Xue Xue began. "Ah... I'm sorry, force of habit-" Master Wu lunged at him again and this time he landed a strike. Xue Xue stumbled backwards and held his throbbing arm. "Oi?!" He shouted. "Isn't this a bit much for someone who's never fought anyone before?" 
   "Oh? But you've definitely attacked someone before." Master Wu said. Xue Xue froze. 
   "How... did..." He felt cold. 
   "And what happened to you then? Didn't you feel something?" Master Wu taunted him. Xue Xue's mind wandered to when he was small.
   "Ahh! Don't touch me!" He shouted as a man grabbed his arm and collar. He flailed his arms around and kicked at the person holding him. "Let me go!" He cried. The man smirked and held him up by his arms and tugged at his shirt. Xue Xue's head spun and a sudden sure of power pulsed through his body and jagged crystals burst from the ground. They impaled the man holding him and erupted from his skin. Xue Xue screamed as blood squirted from his arms and legs. The crystals suddenly exploded into a sparkly dust and he fell to the floor, the man dead and bleeding everywhere...

Xue Xue unconsciously chewed at the top of his nails and bit the inside of his gums. Master Wu raised his eyebrow at him. 
   "Do you remember?" He asked. Xue Xue jumped and blinked. 
   "Yes..." He mumbled. He could feel the prickling pain and the hot itchy, burning feeling as his skin was torn off him. 
   "Do it again then." Master Wu said. Xue Xue stared at him. 
   "How?" He asked. 
   "Believe in yourself." Master Wu replied. 
   "But-" 
   "I am here to stop you. Do not worry." He said. Xue Xue sighed shakily and closed his eyes. He clenched his fists and opened one I timidly. Nothing. Rage bubbled up inside him. How can he just think I can do it on will? I was in trouble last time! I had no choice... or he'd have... Shivers ran down his spine as he remembered all the sickening things he'd said to him. I have to do this for Lili... He sighed again and opened his hands. His face scrunched in concentration and he slowly raised his hands. It was obvious he was struggling to raise them, as if something was pulling him down. There was a few seconds of silence as he tried with all his might and then suddenly his hands gave way and he stumbled backwards as the floor began to shake and crystal spikes burst from the floor. There was a horrifying scream.