Chapter 237: A Punch

Start from the beginning

This was the office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. There were countless open and hidden sentries outside, and there were many powerful guards guarding it. In the end?

They had just swaggered in!

Not to mention that he did not believe it, if he did not see it with his own eyes, even if he went out to tell others, no one would believe him at all!

“Yellow skin?”

Siropi’s pupils constricted slightly.

Although there were yellow skins in the Jia Mei Country, there would definitely be no yellow skins in the core area!

Even if it was a guard, the yellow skin would at most reach the tiger level.

According to Dragon Country’s algorithm, it was at the level of 1,000 to 9,999 Combat Power.

They would not invest a large amount of resources in nurturing these people. They would only use them to do some dirty and tiring work that ordinary people could not do.

Who was this person who had sneaked into her office without a sound?

Instinctively, Siropi reached for the button under the table.

Tututututu…!!!

In the blink of an eye, a muzzle appeared on the desk. Countless bullets poured out and covered Lin Bei.

“Sigh, why do you have to do this?”

Lin Bei did not move at all. Hundreds of bullets floated in front of him, separated by a transparent shield.

This War God Shield was not a joke.

After the Limit Surpassing, with other bonuses, it could achieve a Level 4 suppression effect (God of War’s exclusive profession +1, Limit Breaking +1, Limit Surpassing +1, Power of Suppression +1, Dragon Might +1). Although it only had the defense of an initial-stage Legendary, it was completely enough against most gunfire and cannonballs.

Unless the other party used a Level 4 Power of Suppression or a higher attack, his shield would not break even if he stood still.

After all, with his current attributes, just the value of the shield capacity was already an astronomical figure.

“How… how is this possible?!”

Siropi’s face was filled with shock. Even a tiger-tier would not be able to react so easily to such a close-range surprise attack!

Moreover, her firearms had been specially made. Even if they were at the Ghost Level, they had to temporarily avoid them!

However, the yellow-skinned kid in front of him actually stood still and blocked all the bullets?

This was impossible!

Unless… the other party was a dragon-tier!

“You’re a dragon-tier?”

Siropi leaned against the chair and asked in a low voice. At the same time, she pressed the Mayday button on the chair.

Lin Bei saw everything but did not stop her.

“Dragon tier? What’s that?”

Lin Bei asked curiously.

To be honest, he had heard Siropi making a call just now. Ghost level? Dragon level? He knew that these were the division of Combat Power, but he really did not know how much Combat Power they corresponded to.

After all, he had only joined the Yellow Fire Squad for a short period of time and had not come into contact with much information.

“You don’t know. Then let me tell you.”