Chapter 232: Find Something to Do!

Start from the beginning

Mount Tai, underground ruins.

“Phew… This is a little difficult. As expected of Ruin 1, I almost failed.”

Lin Bei panted heavily. The challenge just now had put him in danger.

He almost used the Random Teleportation Scroll.

Fortunately, it was a close call in the end. He successfully passed the challenge and obtained the final reward.

[Ruins Challenge Successful!]

[You have obtained the Saint Artifact, Pangu Axe!]

There was a loud bang.

In the pocket space, a huge axe slashed across the sky. The world shook violently, and the entire space expanded at a visible speed.

In just a few breaths, it had expanded by more than a hundred times!

At the same time, a rich primordial aura was produced, increasing the concentration of spiritual energy in the entire space by more than ten times!

“As expected of an existence that created the world. It’s awesome.”

Lin Bei sighed with emotion. He looked at the tea tree that was slowly growing in the Flower Sea World and then at the Dao Comprehension tea he had obtained from the Black and White Chess Saint. He could not help but think to himself, “The tea growing in my pocket space is not weaker than this Dao Comprehension tea. Looks like I won’t have to worry about not having enough to drink in the future!”

Lin Bei smiled. After fusing two saint artifacts and three divine artifacts in his pocket space, his mood was getting better and better.

This was because he could clearly sense that the pocket space was constantly transforming and evolving towards the true Original Land.

Lin Bei activated Instant Step and disappeared again.

***

[Ruins Challenge Successful!]

[You have obtained the Divine Artifact, Nuwa Stone!]

***

[Ruins Challenge Successful!]

[You have obtained the Divine Artifact, Vast Heaven Pagoda!]

***

[Ruins Challenge Successful!]

[You have obtained the Divine Artifact, Demon Refining Flask!]

***

Lin Bei spent the entire day busy.

However, the gains were still very generous.

He had completed a total of six ruins challenges and obtained many divine artifacts.

These divine artifacts fused with the pocket space. While increasing the quality of the pocket space, they also gave it many magical abilities.

The Kongtong Seal allowed space to possess the power of agelessness and grow endlessly.

The Nuwa Stone gave space the power to recover and reverse life and death.

The Vast Heaven Pagoda gave space the power to seal and suppress evil spirits.

The Demon Refining Flask allowed the space to have the Power of Devouring and refine everything.

The Pangu Axe gave the power to cut space, open up space, and travel through the Great Void.

Every item in the pocket space gave the pocket space a new power.

At the same time, this power could also be used by Lin Bei. Hence, in this day, Lin Bei’s strength had increased greatly.