Holly La Rue

Okay so I won't say the cliche 'sorry' for not updating 'cause its a little bit overused so I'm just gonna say this like the normal person I am.

Thanks for the votes and my increase in fans. I accept constructive criticism but don't be too rude. I haven't updated because I don't have Wifi connection and I'm in the middle of nowhere right now.

Holly La Rue : Back off, bitch. He's mine....

MORNING

"Ms. LaRue, please focus." the stupid teacher said to me. Or rather my back. "Mr. Crey, please refrain from touching Ms. LaRue on...inappropriate places."

I huffed, trying to ignore the snickers and reluctantly faced the front. Just as I saw Mr. Kejay's wrinkled face, the bell rang.

I stood up and hid a grin. Just in time. I winked at Darien Crey as if to say 'Meet me tonight' and sauntered off to my girlfriends who were impatiently waiting for me at the foot of the stairs.

I adjusted my pink mid-riff tube top and pasted a big smile on my bloody red lips as I model-walked over to them with the perfection of a professional super-model.

I felt more than a pair of eyes boring through my micro-skirt encased-butt and grinned while adding a little bit more swing to it and walking a bit more seductively than necessary.

"Hey gurlfriend!", I greeted jovially while giving my bestfriend, Janice, air kisses on each cheek.

Janice looks like a mini-me. With her blond hair and bright blue eyes, we would look like twins. Sadly, I'm 5"7, which makes me about 3-4 inches taller than her 5"2. I don't know, I didn't bother to think of it because it gives me migraines.

I'm just about the most gorgeous girl at school. Well, aside from my other competition. The so-called competition was one-sided but I still hate her. I scowled but quickly replaced it with a smile. My perfect make-up would be ruined. When I think of Annabeth Chase, my mood darkens. She's apparently the most gorgeous girl at school and the perfect package. The girl's admittedly gorgeous and she's the smartest girl in our year, heck, make that the whole school. Even if she has dyslexic, whatever the hell that is.

I smiled once more at Janice and sauntered over to the cafeteria with my BFF in tow.

Finally reaching our personal seats, I sat down elegantly and crossed my long legs together. I really love me.

"So...", started Janice while picking at her Caesar salad. "are you, like, doing anything tonight cause I'm, like, going to this, like, new club."

I really hate it when Janice talks. Her Scottish-Irish-whatever accent mixed with a couple of 'likes' is, like, so annoying.

I peered over to my own Caesar salad and sighed sadly. I looked over to Janice and said,

" I can't. My stupid half-sister's coming home tonight with her boyfriend. I can't believe Mom still likes Carisse, or something after 8 years of being gone."

See, my half-sister, Mom's daughter to another guy, ranaway 8 years ago when we were both 9 years old. I don't even know how she survived but mom was devastated. After 4 years, she finally communicated with us through the phone saying she was fine, and doing great. She calls every now and then but two months ago, she called us again saying that she's gonna visit and that she's bringing her boyfriend with her.

Pfffft. I bet that she's still as ugly as she was 8 years ago and that her boyfriend's a hobo with greasy hair, jiggly belly and yellow teeth or worse, no teeth at all. I shivered in disgust, trying to get the picture out of my head.