Ms. Reynolds

This is a new and different one.

Be. Prepared.

Review and vote.

Love you lots,

XxChrisxX

PHILOSOPHICAL QUOTES.

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.'

Ms. Reynolds POV.

" Ms. Dare! How many times have I told you not to doodle during class?,"I asked calmly but that's just for appearance. On the inside, I was strangling the annoying redhead who does not have proper manners.

I cannot lose my patience over some annoying, attention-seeking girl.

That girl happens to be none other than Rachel Elizabeth Dare though she insist that I call her RED.

Of course, I won't call her that. The girl needs to learn how to act, and look like a lady. This is what Clarions Academy's made for.

With fiery red hair and defiant green eyes Rachel would fit to be an Irish-looking lady from the ancient times. She was pretty, i admit but she doesn't know how to show it.

The girl always doodles at class and her skirt! Preposterous! Her skirt always has marked writings that doesn't mean anything to me but by the look of her face, she does.

"Sorry, miss! Can't help it. I ain't RED if I can't doodle!" replied Rachel cheekily. Her more lady-like classmates snickered quietly but shut up after the glare I sent them. I have a feeling from deep within my stomach that Rachel was just talking like...that to annoy me. I inhaled as quietly as possible, still wearing a smile.

"Ms. Dare. You do not use 'ain't' at social meets. It is not appropriate. As I was saying..."

TIME SKIP TIME SKIP TIME SKIP.

I watch silently as Rachel raise her hand. I was caught off guard by this. What is she doing? We're in the middle of a test!

I relaxed my features and called out for her.

I noticed that her green eyes are slightly misty and unfocused, like she's induced with drugs. No, that's not possible, we have a strict no drugs policy in this school. But last year, the other side of my mind argued. Rachel managed to sneak in a whole package of fireworks and blew up the laboratory. Luckily, no one washes injured.

"Miss, I have an emergency! Can I___". "It's may I, Miss Dare."

Looking infuriated and frustrated, she continued, ignoring my glares.

"May I go to the bathroom? I have to sort out...um...female issues."

Horrified, I immediately shooed her out. Rachel took out what look like a scroll out of her messenger bag and raced towards the door, ignoring my shouts. The girl is hopeless.

I haven't seen Rachel Elizabeth Dare after that lesson.

And I hope it stays that way.

..................................................

A/N:

What a mean teacher. I've had that kind of teacher before and I hate her. Always the Miss Proper...

Anyway, thats it.

REVIEW

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

8/6/13 = 12:30 Midnight.