Kalika Perne

This thing is so stupid. I saved my first version of this and it's deleted! Now I have to do it again.

I'm getting frustrated with this.

Kalika Perne: Fairytale...

" Move over, bitch!", yep, that was my oh-so loving bestfriend. I ignored her and watched as the trio walked towards the classroom ever so gracefully.

I'm gonna tell you newbies about the Big Three and why they're so popular. The gang consists of three people(duh): Nico the goth, Thalia the feminist, and Percy the leader.

Let me give you a brief summary of Nico di Angelo.

To put it simply, he's the quite one. He never really talks and when he does, its worth listening to because of his exotic Greco-Italian accent that makes girls swoon. He's about 5"5 and believe me, that's taller than average at our school for midgets. Anyway, he has jet black hair that's always disheveled, dark brown eyes that can bore through anyone's soul and gave me the usual creeps. He has olive skin and kinda skinny. He wears this cool skull ring that has real looking rubies as eyes. Whenever he smile, which he rarely does, it lights up his whole face, accentuating his handsome features. in short, he's the male version of Snow White.

Thalia Grace is the feminist of the group. She protects bullied girls and beats up boys who tried to approach her. She looks gothish with her spiked black hair, bright electric blue eyes that sizzles whenever she's angry and dark and silvery clothes. She wears this diadem tattoo above her brow and always wears her, what I assume, lucky bracelet.

She's kinda easy to anger and most boys learned that the hard way. Like her friends, she speaks ancient Greek. She'a also the most graceful of the three because whenever she runs or walks, her feet seems to glide across the room, like she's not touching the floor at all. In short, she's the female version of Robin Hood.

Lastly, Percy Jackson, the leader, the hunk and the lazy one. See, the trio always fights and I mean with fists. Especially Nico and Thalia. They always argue about stupid things and Percy was the referee. They follow Percy like he's the leader. They look up to him like he's their big brother and can fix anything. He's also the lazy one. The start of the school he studies, sleep, eat, fight, sleep, sleep, sleep. That's what he does but no one ever underestimated him after seeing the great Percy beat up Tarique, the school's champion wrestler. The poor guy lost the ability to write after Percy smashed his hands. When the fascinated wrestling teacher asked Percy how he did it, he answered with a shrug, ' I get hugs from my brother who's twice his size and I'm used to getting pounded.'

Anyway, I heard the goth duo fight over why Percy always sleeps and Thalia said that it's Nico's fault. I was terribly confused.

The 'hunk' part's easy. Wind blown jet black hair, bright sea green eyes that changes color according to the light and he's the literal personification of tall, dark and handsome. In short, he's the male- Greek god version of Sleeping Beauty.

Me, well I'm the opposite of the gang. I'm 5"2, blonde hair and light brown eyes. Add the nerd tattoo on my forehead and I'm your stereotypical geek/gossip girl.

The three, according to my scientific observation, exceeds the average human bravery chart. They protect victims and beat the bullies up but they're not stuck up and obnoxious like most of the kids at Goode. Thalia climbed up a 5-story building to save a suicidal girl from falling. I haven't seen the girl since.

They walk and act in synch. They also have each others back unlike some backstabbers. They have this, 'You mess with me and you mess with us' aura.

The Trio walked down my aisle and before passing to the next table, they turned their head towards me and winked, in unison.

Like I said, creepy.

A/n:

Sorry for that. So obviously, this one's a nerd, observing the Big Three kids. I put it that way do that it's more scientific and less dumb-ish.

Thanks for the reads.

.

.

.