Carlos Vegas

Start of editing.

Re-vote and re-comment

Carlos' POV

.

.

.

You already know my name because it's written above the dots but I'll re-introduce myself for the ladies.

My name is Carlos Vegas, Goode's ladies man, quarterback supreme and hotter than the sun. I'm 17 years old, a senior at Goode High School and currently the football captain and as cliche as it is, dating the hot cheer captain. I'm a bit of player and whore sometimes but I can't help but be kind to the humans.

My species needs help making babies.

Back to the point.

I recently noticed that my cheerleader girlfriend, Elise and her army/ my other girlfriends, has been avoiding me lately. So as the caring (read: cheating) boyfriend I am, I observed and followed her and my other play toys every move.

Percy-freaking-Jackson.

They would all huddle up in a small corner and squeal and gossip about him. Follow him to the pool every free session and swoon about his muscles and bad boy scars and watch him while he eats. I don't know why I tolerate them.

Back to Johanson.

All you need to know about him is that I really, absolutely, bloody hate him. What does anyone see in him? I mean, I get that he's buffer, taller and tanner than any other person in this school but what does he think he is? A god?

With wavy black hair except for a grey streak on his fringe, he can get anyone he want. Add the bright sea green eyes that, as girls say, you can get lost into, he's the hottest one in Goode High.

But he's still a loser anyway. The king, mind you. He used to hang out with the artsy redhead, Rave-no-Rachel. Everyone thought they were a couple jut no one ever saw them kiss. Then Rachel left to some snobby all-girls school, leaving Percy behind. Then, the loser left, temporarily for a year or so then came back with muscles and the height. The works.

No one can really bully him, believe me, I so, so want to. But after the whole school saw Percy beat up a man twice his size and has a messed up face, they left him alone. This just caused the whole female population to admire him more. Every single one of them--and I mean EVERY SINGLE FEMALE--asked him out but he refused.

Lots of them thought he was gay but the picture of the blonde girl on his locker prove something.

Either he has a girlfriend, which I found impossible, or he has a friend who is a girl.

Meh, Percy Jackson is a weird kid.

A/n:

This chapter is edited with minor changes.

.

..

...