𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" 

Lexie hums dismissively. She keeps her eyes on the screen. "Gideon, show me my birth certificate. Look if there are any connections to the other Earths in the multiverse. Look for connections with other people in the multiverse. Anything unusual."

"What are you-" Wells begins, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. 

"I found it, Ms. Zolomon-Thawne." Gideon speaks up, interrupting the male Thawne speedster, as the birth certificate appears. "Alexandra Hunter Destiny Zolomon-Thawne. Daughter of Eobard Thawne and Helena Zolomon. Fraternal twin sister of Thaddeus Eobard Zolomon-Thawne. Would you like me to go further into your maternal family tree? There are some interesting individuals." 

"Yes." Lexie clarifies. 

Wells inhales sharply, knowing he'll have to tell his daughter the truth now. And his son too, since Lexie wouldn't lie to his face or keep secrets from him. No matter how proud he is of how Lexie is like how he was a teenager, too smart for his own good, he sometimes despises it. It makes it impossible to keep secrets for long. 

"Hunter Zolomon, son of James Zolomon and Ashley Zolomon. Younger twin brother of Helena Zolomon. Your maternal uncle. A serial killer on Earth-2. According to my records, he will make an appearance in 2015." Gideon informs. 

Lexie stares emotionlessly at Gideon. 

"Why does he come?" Dr. Wells questions coldly in a defensive tone. 

Lexie glances over at him. She knows he clearly has some sentimental issues. She sees how alike her father and twin brother are. Sometimes, it makes her feel like an outsider. A part of her hopes to meet her uncle and maybe see that she can see herself in him. Then she wouldn't feel like a black sheep. She would feel like a Zolomon. A true Zolomon. 

"Any more information on Hunter Zolomon or Earth-2?" Lexie questions. 

Dr. Wells glances over at his daughter, furrowing his eyebrows slightly in worry and concern. He loves his daughter for who she is and how she is, but sometimes, he wishes she would open up more like Teddy goes. 

"The particle accelerator gave them two speedsters. The Flash and Zoom. Zoom is a serial killer and known as the Speed Demon. An interesting fact, on the crime scene where he killed some scientists, they weren't able to do tests on the DNA traces he left behind. They don't have the technology to recognize speedster DNA. Would you like me to point out a guess?" Gideon questions. 

"Yes." Lexie answers without hesitation. 

"Hunter Zolomon. After being arrested as a serial killer, he was convicted on 23 counts of murder and sent to Saint Perez Mental Asylum for the Criminally Insane. He was given daily electroshock therapy in hope to cure his so-called 'urges'. When the particle accelerator exploded underground, waves of dark matter went through the city and reached Hunter Zolomon. The wave of dark matter hit while he was given his daily therapy, turning him into a speedster. Turning Hunter Zolomon into Zoom." Gideon continues. 

Dr. Wells exhales. 

"So, nice uncle." Lexie comments snarkily. "I'll stop complaining about Eddie Thawne now. He may only be a surrogate type-of uncle, but at least he's not a serial killer."