𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐧

Third person POV 

When Lexie approaches the building where the crime scene is inside, she sees Detective Eddie Thawne walking out of the building. 

"Edward Thawne." Lexie speaks.

"You are one of Wells' kids, aren't you? Lexie, was it?" Eddie speaks softly and gives her a gentle smile. "But you can call me Eddie. Everyone does." 

"Got it. Eddie, it is. So no Edward like Edward Cullen?" Lexie questions, crossing her arms. She has never had a conversation she wants a part in. But now she does. The amusement in her talk with Eddie Thawne will draw her back to him. She can feel it. 

Eddie chuckles softly. "God, no." 

Lexie presses her lips together. "That's good. Very good. I like you. No wonder you scored the girl. Iris West, I mean." She compliments. 

Her first compliment ever. She has never complimented anyone in her whole life before. But she does it for not-so-good purposes. She needs his trust to make this plan work. If she has his trust and eventually his 'friendship', nobody will suspect her. Because nobody will suspect Eddie Thawne's friend for murder or any cases at all. Plus, being known as the friend of a police detective is not too bad. 

"I just moved to Central City. I don't know anything here. So, I was hoping, that maybe, someday, you can show me those special things worth seeing?" Lexie questions. 

Eddie smiles softly. "Sure. Why not?" 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When Barry and Joe walk out of the building, they are taken by surprise when they see Lexie Wells talking to Eddie. They have gotten the signal she doesn't enjoy company, people, or socializing. Yet here she is, willingly talking to Eddie Thawne. 

"Lexie?" Barry frowns confused. 

"CSI Barry Allen." Lexie nods in greeting. 

"Um, you can just call me Barry." Barry makes a slight grimace, wondering why she would use his full name and add "CSI". 

"I prefer CSI Barry Allen." Lexie comments. 

"Guys, let's get going." Joe speaks. 

Eddie clears his throat. "Actually, Lexie was supposed to go with me. With that genius intelligence and my detective knowledge, we would make a good team." 

"You want...Lexie to help you solve this case?" Barry raises his eyebrows. 

Eddie crosses his arms, narrowing his eyes. "Why not? If you meet Dr. Wells, tell him I apologize but had to borrow his daughter for the day. Plus, she told me her school doesn't start for a few days. First the application needs to get checked, then she needs to get registered into the school and then she can start after they make her schedule and fix her classes. So she has a few days to enjoy Central City." 

"He asked if I wanted to help him. I said yes. He asked Singh. Your captain was very willing after Eddie said I was his trainee." Lexie informs. 

Joe and Barry nod slowly. 

"Very well, we should get going." Eddie speaks up, breaking the silence. He glances over at Joe. "Is it all right if I-" 

"It's fine. Look after her, okay? We don't need to be sued by Harrison Wells." Joe tells him with a warning tone. 

Eddie nods before walking away with Lexie.