𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

Third person's POV 

Lexie and Teddy speed as fast as they possibly can until they suddenly stop. They look around, recognizing Central City. 

"Do you think-" Teddy begins. 

"We should see for ourselves. You will go to S.T.A.R. Labs while I go to Central City Police Department and see Barry Allen for myself." Lexie speaks up, interrupting her twin. 

"Okay. But, hey, can you at least pretend to be interested in what I have to say, sister?" Teddy questions. 

Lexie stares emotionlessly. "Not a chance. That would require that you are worth my art of manipulation. You are not that much of importance, brother." 

As she walks away, the elder twin scoffs but grins playfully. "You got that special piece of snarkiness and sarcasm still though." 

Lexie lifts her shoulders slightly. "What can I say? It's charisma." 

Teddy looks after her before she speeds away, seeing a glint of her faded smile before she speeds away. He knows she is not a big fan of emotions or showing them, she actually has a hard time getting social things and emotions but he supports her and always helps her out. Like she does when he needs help with any type of natural science or mathematics. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Lexie walks inside the Central City Police Department, walking up the stairs and ignoring the looks she gets. She knows how it looks. A teenage girl walks up to Barry Allen, the nerd of the department. (A/N: Lexie is definitely nerd-shaming Barry) 

"Hey." Lexie speaks up emotionlessly. 

Barry flinches slightly before turning around and looking at the teenage girl. "Oh, you scared me. What can I help you with?" He questions, confused about why a teenager is visiting him. 

"I think you may know my father. Harrison Wells." Lexie speaks. 

Barry's eyes widen. "You are Dr. Wells' daughter? You are one of his twins. Cisco and Caitlin told me about his twins. That would make you...Lexie." 

"No, I am Teddy. Clearly." Lexie retorts mock-sarcastically. 

Barry chuckles nervously and awkwardly. He then clears his throat, glancing over at the stoic teenage girl. "So, what can I help you with, Lexie?" 

"I need to find my father. And I need your help." Lexie speaks. 

Barry purses his lips, nodding slightly. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After Barry drops Lexie off at S.T.A.R. Labs, he goes back to the Central City Police Department to process the evidence from the store that was robbed. 

"Lexie." Dr. Wells speaks. 

"Father." Lexie greets, keeping her emotionless face. She glances over at Teddy. "I am quite surprised to see you managed to get here. At all." 

Teddy gives her an annoyed look. 

Lexie stares emotionlessly.