𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓

I have realized mistakes with this book. In the original version, Lexie wasn't emotionless, more cold and snarky, like her father. But I made her emotionless, like Wednesday Addams, because I thought it would fit.

But I forgot she was supposed to be an emotionless playgirl. So I'm gonna remake this book once again and this new version will stick. Lexie will be an emotionless playgirl. The emotionless bad girl of Central City.

Even though her dislike towards Barry, they will kind of flirt through the first seasons.

I'm also changing love interests. Lexie will lose her virginity to Savitar. She dates Wally and Jesse in a poly relationship. She is bisexual and polyamory. But she eventually ends up with August Heart, Godspeed, who is Bart West-Allen's archenemy.

Lexie will also have a slight fling with Caitlin Snow. She steals her uncle's girl. She will be more of a daddy's girl in this book. Eobard and Lexie will be closer, and so will the Zolomon-Thawne twins.

This new version will start from season 1. A slight difference. Lexie has not been in hell. She grew up with her father. I thought it would fit the story better. So her twin brother enters in season one too. I hope you don't hate this new version.

Teddy will not die. The Zolomon-Thawne deserves their happy ending. Also, Team Zolomon-Thanwe would easily beat Team West-Allen. Just saying.

What do you think? Would you read it?

Face claim for Lexie:

Summer Fontana (flashbacks; age 5-8)

Danielle Rose Russell (the first seasons; age 15-18)

Danielle Campbell (the later seasons; age 18-23)

Face claim for Teddy (Lexie's twin brother):

Iain Armitage (flashbacks; age 5-11)

Dylan Sprayberry (the first seasons; age 15-18)

Cody Christian (the later seasons; age 18-23)