𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧

Start from the beginning

Eddie furrows his eyebrows slightly, turning to the Zolomon-Thawne speedster. "Did he sound like he was in pain to you?" 

"Honestly, Eddie, he kind of always has strange tones when he talks. I just stopped questioning it. You should do the same." Lexie advises, focusing on the Humvee. "This man has a special taste in cars. Personally, I would have taken an Impala." 

"Impala? Like-" Eddie smiles slightly. 

"Supernatural, yes." Lexie confirms. 

"I would have taken a 1 BMW E34 M5." Eddie announces. 

Lexie turns away from the car and back to the blue-eyed detective, who doesn't know they are secretly distantly related but the girl does know it. "BMW? Hm, I suppose it could have been worse." 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Allen, you really need a car." Eddie comments when the forensic scientist approaches the detective and the high school student. 

"I usually manage on foot okay." Barry dismisses. 

Lexie gives him a look. "Then quicken up, Quicksilver." 

Eddie glances slightly down, smiling to suppress the laugh he wants to release after hearing Lexie's comment and the tone in her voice. Although her tone is emotionless, it is also mocking when she says 'Quicksilver'. 

Barry forces a smile. "What do we got?" 

"The rig Tony Woodward boosted last night. No sign of the stolen ATMs, probably got those where he's holed up. Though he's going to have a hell of time breaking them open." Eddie informs the green-eyed man. 

"I wouldn't be so sure." Barry mutters to himself, walking closer to the car. 

"Detective." A police officer calls out to Eddie. 

Eddie and Lexie approach the police officer, leaving Barry alone to do his work on the Humvee car. When they finish and come back, they see Barry packing his stuff. 

"What do you think?" Eddie questions. 

"Judging by the mud and kegs...I'd say he got hammered, stole a big-ass truck and went joy-riding. I bet the kegs are stolen too. Rusty Iron Ale. It's a microbrew right over in-" Barry speaks, informing the blue-eyed duo. 

"Keystone. I know the place. Let's check it out." Eddie tells him before he walks back to the police officers. 

"Yeah." Barry agrees. 

Lexie gives Barry a look before she follows Eddie to walk away. She knows that her twin brother, older by sixteen minutes which he doesn't hesitate to remind her of, was supposed to be named after Eddie. Because he's their ancestor but their father changed his mind, calling him a 'nobody nobody should be cursed to be named after'. So instead, her brother's name is Thaddeus Eobard Zolomon-Thawne. Beats Alexandra Hunter Destiny Zolomon-Thawne. Her mother named her Hunter after her uncle, apparently. She doesn't know where Destiny comes from but it's not a good middle name. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After getting to Keystone City, they approach Rusty Iron Ale.