"Oh there are some hallways that have the water drained and it will lead you to the princess" the seahorse minister explained.

"Yes! Let's go look at the princess' pants together!" Brook laughed as he scurried out of the room while muttering something under his breath "Sanji-san, excuse me for seeing her first!"

"Is that paedophilic shit really brave enough ta sneak into tha palace?" the raven haired woman finally came out of where she was hiding making them all jump a bit at her appearance.

"Ana!"

Nami went forward to hug the woman who was ready to receive her only to be hit on her head. Despite her own strength and the Haki she now knew why the boys were scared of the navigator when she got mad

"Where the hell did you go!? You left the bags here!!"

"Sorry sorry" Ana sweat dropped at the reaction she was getting instead of a happier receive but she took it, covering the small lumps that grew on the top of her head.

"What the hell are they throwing?" Usopp asked at the slams against the door.

Not even five minutes after they had gone, Brook returned with the seahorse fishman strapped to his back.

"Ahhhh! King Neptune!" the minister cried out from the pirate's shoulder "The princess has been kidnapped and we're being raided!"

"Pirates are falling like rain at the tower! We're being attacked!" Brook added in before eying Anamaria "Ana-chan, may I see y...?"

"Where did that kid take her now" Ana sighed internally in concern at the thought of Luffy, her hand slapping against the skeleton's mouth.

"AHHHHH!" Usopp shrieked "Why now?! We're occupying the palace ourselves. What should we do?! WAIT NO! DON'T ANSWER THAT"

"Cut them" Zoro said unmoving from his attack stance.

"Drown 'em" although most of them were fishmen, Ana would surely find a way to do that.

"I said don't answer that!" Usopp wailed.

A crowd of injured and exhausted human pirates started to make their way into the room with their weapons raised and a look of desperation written all over their faces.

"In order for us to survive" the man leading the group gasped out "We have to open the gate! CHARGE!"

"Why do we always get involved in trouble?" Nami sighed as she let Anamaria pick her up and swing her, kicking the men in range away (teamwork!).

"Stop whining, Nami" Zoro scoffed as he cut through a group "It's not our fault they keep attacking us"

"Shut up Zoro!" Usopp shot back as he unleashed an explosive "We don't wanna get ourselves into more trouble than we already have!"

"Ya sure shouldn't say that!" Ana shouted back with a smirk when Fang easily sank through bones making Brook wince from where he himself was fighting.

"Guys, you're barely clinging to life. Why do you want to fight so badly? Can't we settle this peacefully?"

"If we don't open the switch to the gate...they'll kill us" one of the pirates wheezed "So...we'll have to kill you!"

"Can you?" the raven haired pirate mumbled with her remaining sneer, showing off her teeth.

"KILL THEM!" the pirates roared and rushed forward.

"Yohoho. They really are leaving us with no choice" Brook said genially as he sheathed his sword with a group of pirates falling behind him.

A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vinsmokeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें