☞F O U R T Y - F I V E

6 days later...

Roselyn Belo

Wednesday, 11:21pm:

I'm nineteen now, I'm living with my fiancé and I'm eleven weeks and six days pregnant. At my last doctor's appointment just yesterday, I got a round about due date; 22nd July. To say Nate and I are excited is an understatement.

Tonight at 12pm the new year arrives, a fresh year and one of many to go. My older brothers are still in LA, but they return to Omaha at noon tomorrow, they promise to visit again soon.

Our home, our penthouse, has been vamped up into a lit up disco ball full of close friends and friends of friends. They're all drinking, enjoying themselves and having fun whilst I sit in the corner with my bottle of water, I look ahead and see Grace and Jodie dancing together; having fun.

I sigh, sip my water and lean against the breakfast bar behind me. "Pregnant?" I hear a yell over the loud bass of the music that blasts from the speakers.

I turn my head and furrow my eyebrows at Cameron. "What are you doing here?"

"What is anybody doing here?" He yells back, laughing. "The host of the party...sober? Bored and alone?" He smugly smirks, grabbing my arm lightly to pull me down the hallway to a quieter area. The bedroom doors are locked, we couldn't risk anybody fucking on our beds or stealing stuff, so we locked them.

"I'm not bored." I mutter, glaring at him.

"Could've fooled me," he laughs, supporting himself up with his palm pressed to the wall beside my head. "Where's Nate huh? He ain't looking after his girl correc-"

I dig my knee into his crotch as hard and as fast as I can, before shoving him away and returning to the kitchen. Nate is dancing with Jack Johnson, shoving his shoulder and creating space to do stupid - yet he made them look adorable - dance moves.

I sit back down on the stool and sip my water, watching my friends have fun.

11:59pm:

Nate stands in front of me, his arm around my waist and my arms around his neck. "I love you so much baby, so fucking much it hurts." He slurs, smiling down at me.

"I love you so fucking much too,"

He leans down to kiss me but stops right before our lips touch. "What's up?"

"I'm drunk...and high." He pouts, I furrow my eyebrows and pull him by his neck to kiss him, but he stops again.

"So?"

"Our baby, you're not allowed to drink when you're pregnant. If I kiss you, I'm transferring alcoh-" He replies.

I laugh. "That doesn't effect our baby you idiot," a countdown echoes off the walls.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...happy new year!"

"Now kiss me," I smirk, he happily does so. "Happy new year baby."

"Happy new year, I don't think sex is appropriate when I'm drunk." He pouts again, I laugh.

"Okay you big idiot." Suddenly, he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the kitchen where he jumps up onto the breakfast bar and orders for the music to be turned off.

"Guys we're pregnant and engaged! Look at my beautiful fiancé." He yells at the top of his lungs, everybody cheers loudly, people congratulate us.

"Nate get down." I order, tugging on his leg.

"Well, I'm not pregnant because I'm a guy but my beautiful, sweet fiancé Roselyn is! I'm the fucking real daddy, fuck you Sam." He laughs, making everybody else laugh too.

Nate is pulled down, off the breakfast bar but not by me; by a middle aged man who wears a blue uniform. "Excuse me sir, are you Mr Maloley?" He asks Nate, Nate laughs.

"The one and only, who are you? A male stripper?" He jokes, I push him back and stand in front of him as more cops walk into our home - arresting people before they have the chance to run.

"Nathan Maloley, I'm arresting you on suspicion of possession of illegal drugs." my world stops, my breathing becomes short, my palms sweat. He proceeds to speak the Miranda rights, but I couldn't care less about what he's saying as Nate is pinned face down to the counter and is restrained in hand cuffs.

"I ain't got nothin!" Nate yells, a vein popping out of his neck as I stand there frozen, Sam and the guys run over to try and help the situation but get themselves arrested by other cops. "I'll be okay baby," Nate yells to me as the cop pushes him towards the door. "I'll be okay."

I run after him, pushing past people to catch up to them. Everything is in slow motion, I try my best to speed up, maybe if I talk to them they'll realise it's a misunderstanding. Nate doesn't deal anymore, he doesn't have illegal drugs. I make it to the top of the stairs, people are still dodging the cops as they search for people to arrest, Nate and the cop disappear before my eyes.

I scream out his name as tears fall from my eyes, I stood there like a damn idiot and allowed him to take Nate. Somebody wraps her arms around my waist, I hear Grace call my name, equally as stunned. I look up as Rito shushes me, pulling me into a hug. "We'll get him in the morning little Rosa, I promise."

Grace finally finds me and hugs me tightly. "What the fuck happened?"

I sigh, hugging her back as River and Rito comfort us, assuring that we will bail the guys out after a good night's sleep.

• • •

Comment your thoughts!

I feel like my writing is getting shitter by the chapters😖

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch