☞F O U R T Y - T W O

1 month later...

Nate Maloley

Thursday, 9:24am:

"It's Christmas!" I hear Grace scream throughout the penthouse. I groan, rolling over into Roselyn.

She's still asleep so I lay there and admire her whilst I can. Her eyes twitch beneath her eyelids as she dreams, her chest raises and falls as she breathes, her hair sprays across the pillow making her look like an artwork on a blank canvas.

She's so beautiful. So precious and pure. I can't wait to have our child.

She isn't showing yet, but if she were to lift her top up then it would be obvious that she is pregnant. I can't wait for her to start showing fully.

"It's rude to stare." Roselyn giggles, her raw voice turning me on.

"As long as it's you I'm staring at, I'm the rudest person on this planet." I grin, lean over and kiss her before running my fingers through her hair. "Merry Christmas." I grin.

"Merry Christmas." She kisses me again, smiles and stands up to walk into the bathroom. She leaves the door open, I watch her tie her hair up and sit on the floor beside the toilet.

She's done this for the past few weeks; prepared herself for her morning sickness. I try to sit with her, comfort her but she tells me to go away because she doesn't want me to see her like that. But I couldn't care less. She's beautiful no matter what.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask, standing up and slipping some sweatpants on.

"Anything." She answers before vomiting. I wince but go and make breakfast, knowing I'll piss her off if I stay.

"Nathan!" I hear Grace squeal, running to attack me in a hug. "It's Christmas!"

"Jesus, you're like a little kid," I laugh, hugging her back before continuing on to the kitchen. "Sam not awake yet?" I ask, grabbing a frying pan.

"Yeah, he said he's got a surprise for me and he left it in the car, where's Roselyn?" She questions, looking down the hallway.

"Bathroom." I answer.

Eventually, Sam joins us and sits in the living room with Grace. "Are we opening presents during or after breakfast?" He asks as Roselyn walks in.

"Rose it's fucking Christmas!" Grace shrieks, jumping up to run to Roselyn with her arms open wide.

She hugs her, making Roselyn stumble back. I panic when I see she could have fell over but calm down when she keeps her balance. "Let's eat and then open presents." I suggest, clapping my hands together.

10:07am:

Sam and Grace are fussing about the watch that Sam bought Grace, a silver Rolex. Roselyn is squealing about the Victoria's Secret lingerie I bought her. "I uh have one more thing, it's on our balcony though." I announce quietly, gesturing for her to follow me.

With a quick nod from Sam, Roselyn and I head to our balcony. "Just uh...stand out there a second." I say, pointing to the balcony.

"Nate what are you doing?" She asks, a confused smile on her face.

"Just go out there, turn around and cover your eyes." I order, she rolls her eyes but obeys nevertheless.

Roselyn Belo

Thursday, 10:08am:

I giggle, feeling a tap on my left shoulder. I spin around, biting my lip anxiously. "What have you got me?" I ask.

He smiles, holding his hands behind his back. "Promise me you'll open this with an open, clear mind."

I furrow my eyebrows as he reveals the small, black box.

• • •

Comment your thoughts! (:

20 votes?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch