☞T H I R T Y - O N E

4 days later...

Roselyn Belo

Friday, 5:59pm:

Nate and I walk through the front entrance, laughing about the joke he had just told after getting me some more tattoos, we have been in the parlour since 7am this morning.

I plop down on the couch, unlock my phone and begin scrolling through my social media, mostly boring considering I don't have a lot of friends whom I can talk to, my only friends live with me and it's pointless to talk to them through the internet.

From thea.garner@gmail.com:

Hey, Roselyn I hope you don't mind me finding your email. I was just checking you didn't forget about calling the agency, it would be a pleasure to have you on board. If you have lost the card then the number is 202-555-0108. It would be lovely to chat to you again, maybe we can work something out?

Yours sincerely, Theadora Garner x

I smile reading the email, she must really want me to join the angency if she has went out of her way to find my email nearly three weeks later.

I call Nate's name, he walks into the living room with a doughnut hanging out of his mouth. "Sit down for a second." I smile, crossing my legs and patting the space beside me.

"What's up?" He asks with icing all around his mouth, I chuckle and lean over to lick some of it off.

"Remember the dinner we had like nearly three weeks ago?" I ask, he nods. "Well I met a girl, in the bathroom, and she works in a modelling agency-"

"Yes." He interrupts, a growing grin etching onto his lips.

"You don't even know what I'm going to say." I groan, resting my head on the back of the couch.

"I heard modelling, go for it." He smiles, reaching over to rub my knee with his thumb.

"Do you think? I'm not sure." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Definitely, it's a great opportunity." He nods, finishing the last of his doughnut.

I think about it for a few more minutes before nodding and picking up my phone to call the number provided for me.

"Hello, L.A Models how can I help?" She sounded like a super classy British women, her grammar and accent on point and even if I had no clue as to what she looks like - I'm imagining a classy older women in a suit and her hair up in a nice hairdo with winged glasses on her face. The sophisticated kind.

"Hi uh, I've been told to call you by a Thea Garner-"

"Oh yes yes, and your name is Roselyn Belo?" She asks, I furrow my eyebrows as to how she knew.

"Yes-"

"That's grand, Thea darling hasn't shut up about the fine young women she stumbled across in a bathroom, your wanting to join I see?" She asks, I look over to Nate and smile.

"Considering it yes, is there somebody I could meet to discuss it with?" I question.

"Of course darling, of course," she chuckles. "I'll pass your number over to the recruitings manager, he'll speak with you right away." She informs.

"O-Okay so should I expect a call today?"

"Expect a call in a few minutes, we're all wanting to solve the mystery of the bathroom girl as we have named you now." She laughs, I blush unconsciously.

"Wow," I laugh, amazed. "Well, thank you very much, I'll be waiting for his call." I smile.

"No worries Roselyn, I hope you make the right decision, goodbye."

"Bye." Hanging up, I stand up and head over to the balcony for some fresh air.

"What happened?" Nate calls, sitting in front of the TV.

"The manager is going to call me I a few minutes, Thea has been talking about me and they're all wanting to meet me," I inform giddily, standing at the balcony's open sliding doors. "Can you believe that?"

"Yes, you're beautiful baby, I don't see how they don't want to meet you." He chuckles, I look down to my feet with a blush on my cheeks.

"Shut up." I mutter, he doesn't hear me.

My phone begins to ring, I'm quick to answer it. "Hello."

"Hi am I talking to Roselyn Belo?" A high pitched male voice asks, I grin as I walk towards the end of the balcony.

"This is she." I giggle.

"Oh good, hi sweetie. So I heard Thea has took an interest to you." He informs, I look over the small balcony wall to the traffic beneath me.

"Apparently so."

"Well I'd love to meet you and have you in for a test, when is best for you?" He asks.

"Is tomorrow at...1pm okay for you?" I question.

"Yes, tomorrow at 1pm is great, do you know where our offices are?"

"Not at all." I admit, he chuckles.

"2314 Windson street, do you know where that is sweetie?" He tells me in a soft voice.

I nod my head, turning to walk towards the pool. "Yes, I know where that is, so see you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow sweetie, bye."

I hang up and squeal, jumping up and down before running back into Nate. "I'm meeting him tomorrow!" I squeal, jumping on him.

"Him?" He questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes!" I cheer, my cheeks hurting from smiling so much. "Nate I'm so excited."

"I'm happy for you baby, I really am." He chuckles, sitting up straight to kiss me repeatedly. "Let's go take all this excitement out in the bedroom huh?" He smirks, I squeal and jump up to my feet before running to our bedroom.

8:23pm:

Sam and Grace cuddle across one couch whilst Nate and I take the other. "So when do you start working in the studio?" I ask quietly, not wanting to disturb Sam and Grave from the movie on the TV.

"Monday, Peter was on vacation and comes back on Sunday so we're gonna go on Monday." He explains, I furrow my eyebrows and before I can question him, he answers for me. "Peter is the producer." He chuckles, laying his head on my chest.

"Oh," I giggle, stroking his hair. "I'm so proud of you, remember that."

"I will baby, I'm proud of you too." He grins, kissing my collar bone.

"Just a few months ago you were being kicked out and worrying about where you were living, now the world is your oyster." I laugh.

"Guys can you keep it down? We're trying to watch a movie here." Grace sighs, Nate and I both laugh.

"Correction, the world is our oyster." Nate grins.

• • •

I feel these updates aren't as good as what they used to be, ugh😖

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
IG & Twitter// yxbxtch