☞T H I R T Y - N I N E

Nathan Maloley

Thursday, 7:54am:

She sighs and covers her face with her hands. I rush over to her and look at the five developed tests; positive, positive, positive, positive and positive.

Fuck, she's pregnant.

I look at her for her reaction, she only bites her lip as her eyes water. "Hey hey hey," I coo, wrapping my arms around her so she can cry into my neck. "It's alright, baby, don't cry." I assure, stroking her back.

I could be a dad.

9:54am:

She didn't want to believe the tests, so we made an appointment with a doctor. "Mrs Belo?"

We stand up, she plays with the necklace - that I bought her for our six year anniversary last month - with her right hand whilst her left squeezes mine nervously. "It's gonna' be okay baby, you hear me?" I ask, lifting her hand up to kiss the back of it.

We enter the Doctor's room, I smile when I see a women waiting for us. I specifically asked for a women, I don't want a man to examine Roselyn whether it's his job or not. "Ah, Mrs Belo, it's nice to meet you, I'm Doctor Cunningham but you can call me Jennie." She smiles and shakes our hands.

"Roselyn, pleasure to meet you." Roselyn smiles despite her trembling hands.

"So," Jennie says as she puts on some medical gloves. "You're here to find out if you're pregnant huh?" Roselyn nods and stands there awkwardly, squeezing her hands together since I moved and took a seat beside the bed.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Well can you just take off your pants and lay down on the bed?"

I watch Roselyn unbutton and unzip her jeans and panties before taking the sheet that Jennie hands her, she lays down and covers her lower half with the sheet. "Okay so I'm just going to internally examine you, are you okay with that Roselyn?" She asks, Roselyn nods and reaches over to grab my hand.

Jennie internally examines Roselyn, I stroke the back of my girlfriend's hand with my thumb and kiss her cheek occasionally.

Once it's all done, Roselyn puts her panties and jeans back on and sits on the bed, nervously biting her lip. I kiss the back of her hand repeatedly as Jennie gets the examination results on the computer. "Roselyn I'm going to need you to take this tube and pee in it, can you do that?" Roselyn sighs and nods her head before disappearing off to the bathroom to complete her task.

Minutes later, she returns and hands her pee over with a grimace on her face. "Here." She says, she sits down on my lap and rests her head in the crook of my neck.

"Everything's goin' to be okay baby, I promise." I whisper, stroking her thigh.

Jennie then turns around with a grin on her face.

She's pregnant.

"Roselyn, I don't know whether you'll be happy to hear but you're seven weeks pregnant."

I look at Roselyn, she begins to cry into my comfort.

• • •

Aw :(

Do you think she's gonna keep it or not?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch