☞T H I R T Y - S I X

6 days later...

Roselyn Belo

Monday, 8:44am:

My scalp aches, burns from the hair dryer. Whilst one man works on my hair, a women works on my make up, brushing my face with all sorts of creams and powders I hadn't seen in my life before.

"How long will she be?" Bryant asks from the doorway, the stylists stop.

"Ugh, she's ready." One of them groans, fastening my jeans before shoving me outside towards the white background where I'll be having my photos took. I'm extremely nervous.

"Okay, stand in the middle and work it." Bryant laughs, I smile and do as told.

12:32pm:

"So," Jodie grins, putting her coffee down on the table. "How was it?"

"It was great." I enthusiastically smile, she raises her eyebrow at me. "Okay okay, getting ready was a bitch but the shoot was fun." I giggle.

She pats my shoulder, nodding her head sympathetically which makes me laugh. "You'll get used to it honey, it gets good after a while."

"I sure hope so," The door opens, I look and smile when I see Grace.

I stand up, hug her before allowing her in the booth beside me. "How was it?" Referring to her first day of working as a video game designer.

"Amazing, oh my fucking God it's so cool, you'll be amazed if you saw what goes on in their minds. It's video game heaven." She laughs, setting her bag down beside her.

"Oh my God, please tell me you get friend of a friend discount." Jodie groans, looking at Grace pleadingly.

"Only the best." Grace smirks in reply, I laugh at my two friends getting along greatly; fangirling over video games.

My phone begins to ring, I excuse myself and walk outside to answer it. "Hi?"

"Congratulations on the new job Rosa." I gasp when I hear his voice, my older brother's voice.

"River!" I squeal, my heart flutters in excitement.

"It's me," his raspy, tired voice chuckles. "How have you been?"

"Never mind me," I laugh, tears of joy gathering in my eyes. "How have you been?"

"I just woke up a couple of hours ago, still tired but I'll be good in a few weeks." He replies, I wipe under my eyes.

"I need to come and see you-"

"Don't worry about me Rosa, focus on work and your life, live it." He chuckles weakly, I lean against the wall and run my fingers through my hair.

"I will just promise you'll focus on getting better."

"Well, I'm not planning on staying in this damn place more than I have to." He sarcastically replies, I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"So what are you up to?" I ask, twirling my curled hair around my finger.

"Ya' know, just laying here in hospital." He says.

"Sounds fun," I joke. "How are Rito and mom...and dad?"

"Before my accident, fine but they miss you, after my accident, uninteresting and still missing you." He informs, I sigh.

"I miss you all too but you understand that I'm happy right?" I ask, he sighs.

"I know I know. It's just weird not having you here with your cute little glasses on and you always correcting my grammar and saying freak instead of fuck." He chuckles.

"You sound like a sad father missing his daughter who has gone off to college." I laugh, making him laugh too.

"I miss my little Rosa, what can I say?" He groans, I sigh.

"I'll be back to visit soon, I promise. I just need to get a few weeks in work to show that I'm serious about it and then I'll come back for a few days."

"I can't wait, I'll be counting down the days." My heart warms.

Damn, I do love my brother.

"Soon River, soon," I giggle, looking into the diner to my friends laughing. "Listen, I gotta' go now but I'll call you later some time, or you call me incase I wake you up or something. Promise me?" I ask.

"Promise Rosa, stay safe and be careful, say hello to Nate for me too." He instructs, I nod my head and make my way to the entrance door.

"Will do, bye, I love you."

"I love you too little Rosa." He chuckles before I hang up.

5:54pm:

"What a day." I sigh, falling onto the couch next to Sam.

"Busy?" He asks, scrolling through his social media.

"Busier than a whore's bed." I laugh, reaching over for my own phone. I see a notification that stands out more than the rest.

@LAModelsAgency: Welcome our newest addition into the family, @rosabelo is amazing already!! [photo attached]

I smile and giddily giggle, amazed at how many followers I got with just one tweet, I only have three of my own tweets.

"Bitch guess who has 5000 followers." I squeal, shoving my phone in Sam's face.

He laughs. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," I smile and stand up. "Where's our babies?"

"My baby is still at work, your baby is asleep." He answers.

"Not for long." I impersonate a pirate and run off to mine and Nate's bedroom.

I stop outside the door when I hear grunting, my mind burst into overload, my chest hurts.

I take a deep breath, take a hold of the door handle and slowly push the door open.

• • •

Oooooooh, cliff hanger. What are your thoughts?

I'm going to be posting yet another Nate fanfic, it's called His Girl so keep an eye out for it.

Btw the girl in the picture is Cindy Mello, the girl I imagine Roselyn to be, and just imagine the guy beside her is an agent or something. Idk who he is.

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch