𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You know him?" Barry questions Dr. Wells. 

"Yeah, I know him. About 10 years ago, General Wade Eiling contracted S.T.A.R. Labs...to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the medical benefits for civilians. General Eiling really wanted to develop mind-reading capabilities...for interrogation purposes. I ended the study when I saw his techniques, but our split was less than amicable." Dr. Wells explains to the green-eyed speedster. 

Barry lifts his shoulders slightly. "He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing. Everything but the folder I handed to Lexie." He informs. 

"Why did you hand the folder to my daughter?" Dr. Wells questions. 

Barry shrugs gently. "I don't know. She seemed like the right person for the job. After all, she's been taught some by Eddie Thawne. I thought she would be S.T.A.R. Labs' best shot." 

Lexie hands her father the folder. "Here. Maybe you will find something interesting." She hints, giving him a look. 

Teddy frowns confused but brushes it off. 

"Well, lucky for us, the VA finally joined the new millennium...and digitized their records." Cisco speaks up before hacking into the VA's records on the computer. "A lot of redacted info...but our girl's name is Bette Sans Souci, an EOD specialist for the Army." 

"EOD?" Caitlin questions, frowning confused. 

"Bombs." Cisco, Lexie, and Teddy reply in unison. 

Caitlin nods slightly. 

"Is there an address?" Barry questions. 

"Hold on. Here we go. One person in case of emergency: Cameron Scott, Anglewood." Cisco informs, glancing up at the Allen speedster. 

Barry glances over at his suit. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Barry, can you hear me? Barry?" Cisco questions into the microphone before walking over to Caitlin and the Zolomon-Thawne twins. 

"There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answering." Caitlin tries to stay optimistic. "Barry!" She calls out into the microphone that is connected to the communication radio in Barry's suit. 

Lexie crosses her arms. "Maybe we got lucky and got rid of him." She snarks. 

Teddy shoots her a look. "Not helping, twin." 

Lexie holds her hands in defense mockingly. "Was not trying to help, my dear, dear twin brother." She taunts with a smirk. 

Teddy narrows his eyes. 

Suddenly Barry Allen speeds inside the Cortex as he takes on a grey-colored T-shirt. The four scientists glance at him. 

"Uh..." Caitlin expresses softly. 

"Don't ask." Barry tells her. 

"I'm gonna ask. Where's my suit?" Cisco questions. 

Barry glances down at the table. "It's gone." He slowly glances back up at Cisco, meeting his darkened gaze.