Chapter 24 - The Reunion

Start from the beginning

I smile convincingly, what is there to be ready about? All i'll be doing is getting the chance to see my ex and completely make a fool of myself. "Of course."

It was exactly 3 hours later, the sun was fully down & the bar was packed. Katherine & I sat in the corner where no one can spot us but we surely can spot them, i.e. Elijah & Klaus. Surely enough the two brothers entered the bar just we finished our 5th drink. Oh god, I hope i'm not drunk.

"Klaus." I yell out over the crowd. I stand up, with the glass still in my hand. Katherine slowly takes it from me & I walk clumsily to him. "How could you?"

"Are you intoxicated love?" he looks at me bewildered.

I had an idea in my head to just punch him for dumping me in Mystic Falls. But the reality was I punched him lightly on his chest before completely loosing my balance, luckily he catches me & carries me bridal style.

"Okay, time to get you some water." I see him smirk & I smile. Oh how i missed his smile, his arms, how i missed him.

---------------------------------

I wake up the next morning with the worst possible head ache anybody could ever imagine. I open my eyes and find my way back into my motel room. oh no klaus. oh no the alcohol. I've probably missed my chance now, that jerk had probably left town.

"Stupid." I whispered at myself.

"Now i wouldn't say your choice to consume yourself with alcohol was 'stupid'. More like, idiotic." I sit up quickly & see the face of Klaus sitting across from me on the sofa with a wide smirk on his face.

I gasped, "You stayed."

"Of course I did sweetheart." He says softly, "But you should have never of followed me here in the first place."

"I just needed to see you again." I smiled, standing up.

He vamp-sped just an inch away from me & I didn't hesitate. I grabbed him by his neck & kissed him on his soft inviting lips. His hands made his way to my waists as we both deepen the kiss. Straight after her lifts me up off the ground & I wrapped my arms around his neck, not breaking the kiss. With him carrying me, he walks forward and caresses me onto the bed. He breaks the kiss & makes his way down to my neck. I moan in pleasure as he finds my soft spot, just along my jaw line. I pull him away for a second, only to pull his shirt off over his head. After his shirt is completely off I pull him back down to me for a more deepened kiss. As i bring him closer to me I fell his hand slowly lifting my top, then i feel for the first time, his bare hand touching my skin. I gasped & he stops.

"I'm sorry-" he starts but I stop him.

"No, its okay." I smile and he leans down and kisses my nose.

- 30 minutes later -

I couldn't help and grin at what had just happened. The moment felt so perfect & so right. I was now laying down with Klaus's arms around me, protecting me. My head was resting on his chest & I could slightly feel him playing with the curls in my hair.

"What is on your mind love?" he asks sweetly.

"I'm thinking that this is the most magical moment I could ever ask for." I reply, almost whispering.

"I'm glad." he kisses my head, "but unfortunately there is a world out there.."

"No no no.." I shake my head, "Lets not talk about it. I just want us to remember this moment, even for just a minute."

"Of course."

I was starting to calm when I hear knocking. Each second there was a knock so you couldn't exactly ignore it. Klaus and I look at each other puzzled.

"Who could that be?" I ask. He shrugs & stands up, putting his jeans back on & heading to the door.

"Klaus?" The person on the other side spoke. uh oh, i completely forgot that I was sharing a motel room with Katherine.

Katherine walks past Klaus & spots me naked on the bed & a smirk forms on her face just as Klaus walks into the center of the room without a shirt on. "Well well, I see you guys have worked things out.."

"Not exactly..." I mutter, but there was really not point because, well were vampires.

"Well please tell me that he answered that question that you came all the way here to ask.." she sighs.

"Can we please not discuss this while I'm not wearing any particular clothing!" I hissed & Katherine rolled her eyes.

"What question?" Klaus looked puzzled.

"Klaus," I sighed. I feel like a pimply teenager asking a guy out. "Please come home."

_____________________

A/N: Check & mate. Do you think Klaus will go back with Caroline? Or is there a particular reason as to why he is in California? Ohhh guess you will have to stay tuned to find out ;)

hope you enjoyed this chapterrr!

VOTES, COMMENTS & possibly FAN!!

thaank you so much for reading!

xoxoxoxo.