26 : || The Next Generation ||

Start from the beginning

"She couldn't save someone?" Sahdev spoke, as all of them thought about what Arjun said.

"She failed as a daughter?" Nakul questioned next.

"And you are telling, she wasn't in her senses?" Bheem asked to Arjun, who nodded.

"Ji Bhrata, also Aryan too was behaving weirdly." Arjun suddenly remembered, and that again grabbed the attention.

"Means?" Yudhisthir asked, frowning.

"I think Aryan knows something that we don't know. And by that something, I meant, a lot about Panchali." He said, meeting each of them's eyes.

"Why do you say so, Bhrata? I mean, on what basis?" Nakul asked.

"I think Aryan is hiding something. Because he was the one to notice her being not in her senses and asked me to bring water, and then threw the jug full of water over her face, jerking out of her thoughts. And within some moments, she fainted." Arjun mentioned, his eyes held suspicion.

"Let me tell you, Aryan was constantly telling that I should go back to you all, so that I won't be able to watch her. He was trying to send me away."

"I don't know why, but he didn't want me to stay with her, at that time." He added at last, creating a sense of suspicion in his brothers mind also.

They again gazed at her... One question echoed in their mind.

Why would she get triggered about someone's death after she exited from a labor room?

The Moon was about to set below the horizon.

Better to say the whole night passed and dawn came up.

The city of Hastinapur had silence all around as everybody stood outside the palace, tensed in their posture.

The loud, painful yet tired filled voice of Bhanumati echoed throughout the palace.

Her heart wrenching screams pierced through the heart of the citizens, as if they could feel the pain themselves.

Duryodhan eyes turned red due to lack of sleep, his body shown how tired he was.

His stiff facial expression depicted how tensed and helpless he felt that he couldn't help his beloved at the most crucial moment of her life..

With a final push of Bhanumati, the cry of the baby echoed throughout the room, making everyone smile to their heart's content.

The Royal Mid Wife cut the umbilical cord, detaching the baby from it's mother.

Bhanumati felt it difficult to even open her eyes, as her whole body pained horribly.

Kunti and Gandhari rejoiced as the next generation of the Kuru Dynasty was born.

The Mid Wife showed the baby to Bhanumati, "Congratulations Rajkumari, it's a baby girl."

The first ray of dawn passed through the window and fell over the baby's face, making her glow.

Dangerous Life Ahead On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara