Chapter 3: A Preparation For Expedition

ابدأ من البداية

Or a Helluva Boss/Akame ga Kill crossover.

Or a Villainous/Rising of the Shield Hero, starring Black Hat.

Well, anyway, I believe I have rant long enough. If you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

As always...

Let's get into it...

Disclaimer: I do not own Gate, Overlord (2012), any crossover that I shall fit into a single universe here and 'Gate: Thus the Dominion Fought There' by 'TheWatcher2785'. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Formal had looked upon the battle with a look of disappointment, having expected that it would happen yet it doesn't make the 'battle' any less than better of an ordeal.

'Why... Just why would they waste their lives on a battle that they will never win? Is their 'honour' that important?' Formal thought, cringing at the word at how 'honour' had lost it's meaning, lately.

"How unfortunate..."

Formal heard the deep, booming voice as he turned around as he palm his face, shaking it in a sign of disappointment.

"But predictable. At the very least, some of your friends have survived as they make full use of their... intelligence. Likewise, don't feel bad for some of them. Their fools who didn't know what they signed up to and their chances to have glory will be met with an excruciating demise." Primus said to Formal.

Formal can only reluctantly sigh and said, "Yes, I guess. The good thing is that some of them have survived by not partaking in the battle. And if it means I shall see my daughter again, so be it." He said with determination.

"Good. Now that the whole 'Battle of Alnus Hill' is done..." Primus stated, not remotely concerned of the massacre that he had done, "I believe that it is time to create an expedition upon your world."

"Expedition, Primus?" Formal questioned the Machine God.

"Of course. A new world means new discoveries and I wanted to see something new on the other sides of the Gate. And so, I made a motley team that will served me in scouting for anything that is of great interest to me." Primus explained.

"I-is it that wise, Primus?" Formal asked him.

"You don't need to worry. This motley team, known as 'The Third Legion', shall be able to handle against the threat they will face in Falmart and no matter who they faced, they will survive." Primus explained about them with pride in his tone.

"F-forgive me for doubting you but..." Formal said in stuttering emotion, "But Falmart has more than just Sadera as it's threat. There are the infamous Fire Dragons, Apostles who are all said to be an army combined into one, an ally of the Empire that has these weapons that makes them more dangerous and-"

"I'll stop you right there, Formal..." Primus interrupted him by showcasing his palm, "What did you just say about these 'Empire' that has weapons that makes them more dangerous?"

"I-it is as I said. These Empire is an ally to Sadera and they have weapons called Imperial Arms or Teigu as they are called that makes them more than capable of wiping entire armies with ease. And of course, there are other threats in Falmart and there is so much that I can't describe all of them without confusing you." Formal explained as far as it is to him.