𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟓

Start from the beginning

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
wingman? ur getting bold
over there

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
one of us has to be

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
bitch

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
you love me 🤗

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
maybe but ur still
a bitch

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
isn't today like almost sex day?
ur lucky u get to test drive it 
before u commit

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
REED

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
you'll thank me one day
maybe at the wedding

"and against all odds, against
all past ideas, against my better
judgements *hold for laughter*
there is one person i'd like to give
special thanks to, let's hear a big 
round of applause for Reed Rhodes!
my best friend who is completely 
responsible for this wedding. thank
you Reed!"

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
you're going to kill me
and i'm going to kill you

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
shiver me timbers

love you forever tho ❤️‍🔥

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
love you more u stupid fuck ❤️‍🔥

I put my phone away and took a sip of my drink. Fuck he did order it perfect. Whatever, it's definitely just a one-time thing. He's trying to win my favor. I'm not letting it be this easy.

I can't go back on my judgements because of one fucking drink. Spite is the fuel that gets me through life, there's no backing down this quick. He was early though. Stop.

I chose to distract myself by talking to the girls doing my hair and makeup. That failed when there was a knock on the bathroom door. 

"Come in," I said and the door opened to reveal none other than Tucker Kennedy. "What's up?" I asked and he leaned against the door frame.

"Hey Vie, forgot to give you your muffin," he said and tossed me a paper bag. "Enjoy, see you in a bit," he said and closed the door behind him.

What. The. Fuck. My muffin order too?

"He seems so sweet," Chloe, who was doing my makeup said.

"Yeah if I were you I'd snake him," Hannah, who was doing my hair added and I laughed.

"I'm all good, some coffee and a muffin isn't changing anything," I commented and they looked at each other. 

"That's what they all say babes," Chloe said and I shook my head.

"He's an asshole," I commented and they hummed in agreement.

"Keep tellin yourself that," Hannah said as she sprayed my hair.

An hour every morning together has definitely made the three of us closer. I mean the three of us have made it through at least 10% of my gossip arsenal which is pretty impressive considering the amount of information I get on a daily basis. We've also gone over the reason for which I dislike Tucker Kennedy, but apparently this has all been forgotten. 

I almost caught myself forgetting it.

I opened the muffin bag and sighed, "Fuck it's a blueberry muffin, one of the ones with the crystal sugar," I said and the two girls smiled.