Chapter Eight

Location: Somewhere In Japan.
Pov: Third Person

"Ouch!"

Shuzaki winced in pain, as a hand pressed against his back which was riddled with still bleeding stitches.

A huff of air escaped the mouth of a woman with long locks of blue, and large breasts barely contained in a skin-tight white corset that hugged her curvaceous figure well.

"Oh stop being such a pussy, Shu."

Shuzaki mumbled something under his breath, and the woman glared down at him before she pressed a finger into one of the stitches.

A sharp bolt of pain shot down the spine of Shuzaki, who let out a loud shriek as he instantly pulled away from his torturer. He gritted his teeth and snapped his head back.

"What the fuck Eris?!"

Eris chuckled, as she brought her blood-soaked finger up to her mouth and slid her tongue between her plump lips. Her tongue swirled across her finger, as she gave Shuzaki a sultry wink.

"I should be asking you that. You only activated Gluttony four months ago, and you went against my orders to avoid unnecessary conflict. Now look at you, you're beaten down and bruised. Not only that, but you've gotten yourself reincarnated by a devil. A Gremory nonetheless."

A loud ruffle of plastic was heard from the side, as Myne sat on the ground with her legs crossed. In her hands was a bag of beef jerky, and she rummaged inside it before popping a chunk of meat into her mouth.

"I told you he's a dumbass. This is bad Eris, this ruins everything. Not only do we have the eyes of Heaven on us, but now we have to deal with a heiress of a powerful devil house. We can't afford to have so many eyes on us with those bastards getting ready to strike any day now."

"..."

Eris sighed, as she reached down into a small bag that was at her side. She pulled her hand out and held a small vial of glowing gold fluid.

She seemed to be deep in thought, as she uncorked the top and pushed it into Shuzaki's mouth. The fluid rushed down his throat, and he felt a warm sensation building in his stomach. The pain that riddled his body began to wash away, as the stitched wounds began to heal instantly.

"Shuzaki. I was livid when Myne told me that you returned half dead, and with evil pieces inside of you. But, the more I thought about it the more I think this could work out to our benefit. I want you to go back to Rias, and offer yourself to her as her Pawn."

Myne & Shuzaki looked at Eris with confusion written all over their faces, and Eris pinched the bridge of her nose before a sigh escaped her lips.

"Ok, I'll explain. We have some pretty strong bad guys searching for us, and trying to kill us. If Shuzaki willfully joins the Gremory's peerage he will have the backing of Sirzechs Lucifer's sister, and by proxy Sirzechs Lucifer. If he's with her constantly, and they go after him. She will most definitely get caught up in it, and bring in a fuck ton of powerful devils to back him up."

"..."

Shuzaki smacked his hands together before he smiled from ear to ear. He pointed at Eris and gave her a big thumbs up.

It was genius!

"That's a fantastic idea!"

Myne however pouted as she chewed on a piece of jerky, and looked down at the ground.

She didn't like this idea. She was anxious about a lot of things unknown to her.

This idea had a huge potential payoff, but the risks were also heavy.