Chapter Five

Location: Kuoh Central Park.
Pov: Third Person

Issei felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up, as the three new arrivals surrounded him.

The man in the trench coat to his left, the gothic loli directly in front of him, and the busty blue-haired girl to his right. They all took a step towards Issei.

He instinctively took a step back only for his feet to bump into the fountain behind him.

"U-Uh I don't want any trouble, I'm just waiting for my girlfriend, after she shows up we will be out of your hair."

The man in the trench coat chuckled loudly which only made Issei's skin crawl, as he stepped forward again towards Issei.

"Hate to break it to you kid, but your sweet little Yuuma isn't showing."

Issei's eyes widened as the trio smirked from ear to ear. His heart began to beat faster, and faster.

What did these jerks do to Yuuma? What's going on? Why are these people here? What's going on?

These are all the things that went through Issei's mind, as the gothic loli stepped forward to him.

"Ya, know he's kinda cute. Dontcha think Kala?"

This time the blue-haired woman chimed in.

"Oh, I've seen better but I do think that he could maybe make cum at least once."

"..."

Wait what?

Issei took a second to check out the blue-haired woman with a new sense of purpose behind his eyes, as he started to imagine her in all sorts of perverse positions.

His mouth dropped open while a small strand of saliva oozed from the corner of his mouth. This made Kalawarner cringe, as she instinctively covered herself with her arms.

"Never mind, let's just kill the pervert and be done with him."

Issei couldn't help but feel hurt by her calling him a pervert but that pain was drowned out by the new sense of impending death.

Sure he was a pervert but that sorta thing shouldn't be a death sentence!

But Issei's mood dropped even more when all three of the people around him summoned these swords or spears made out of light. Now not only was he afraid and slightly turned on by Kalawarner, but you could add extreme confusion to the list of emotions he was going through.

I mean, what kind of star wars anime bullshit is this? Three strangers confronting a heroic young man with magical powers! Now was the time if any for Issei to power up, and pummel these bozos to the brink of death.

But his attention was stolen by a floating food wrapper dancing in the wind taking the full view of his vision.

"Huh? Melon Bread? Shuzaki loves Melon Bread."

The man in the trench coat from the corner of his eye saw the wrapper, and he immediately felt a wave of despair crash down on him. His head snapped to Mittelt, and his eyes widened as he saw a masked figure with a single glowing red eye holding a sword high above his head.

"Come on let's ki-"

The sound of flesh being torn filled the night, as blood splattered against the concrete below. 

Mittelt's eyes widened and she looked down to see the tip of a sword sticking out of her throat. She opened her mouth to scream but only managed to get a blood-soaked gurgle out.