Chapter Three

Location: Kuoh Academy
Pov: Third Person

Shuzaki held his cheek as he looked up at an angry Issei with confusion on his face.

Shuzaki tried to get off the ground only for Issei to push him back down.

"Why did you do it!"

Issei screamed as the final bell rang out, and Shuzaki narrowed his eyes for a moment before he stood up again.

This time when Issei tried to push him, Shuzaki sidestepped his friend and smacked him upside the head, before Shuzaki kicked him in the back.

"What the fuck are you talking about idiot?"

Shuzaki said as he stepped back allowing Issei to pull himself out of the dirt.

"She told me everything! Yuuma texted me last night, and told me you followed her and told her that I'm a worthless pervert who doesn't deserve love and that she shouldn't waste her time with me."

Shuzaki clicked his tongue and growled silently as his rage built in the pit of his stomach.

"That conniving cunt. I should've killed her when I had the chance."

Shuzaki mumbled under his breath before he ducked under a punch thrown by Issei whose momentum continued and the brown-haired boy almost lost his balance.

"So? Do you think I did all that? Are you stupid?"

Issei curled his hand into a fist spun around and began to swing wildly trying to land a punch on Shuzaki who dodged each one with ease.

"Why wouldn't I? She's my girlfriend!"

Issei shouted between labored breaths, as Shuzaki swept his feet from underneath Issei who fell onto his ass with a loud thud.

"Because you've known her a total of 10 hours. While I've known you since elementary school."

Shuzaki reached his hand out to Issei who looked at him and gritted his teeth before smacking the hand away.

"That's why it fucking hurts the most. Leave me alone you asshole."

Issei pushed himself out of the dirt and walked past Shuzaki making sure to bump into his shoulder.

Shuzaki watched Issei walk through the gate before vanishing into the school building.

"Gah, you dummy what am I going to do with you."

What was Shuzaki supposed to do?

It's not like he can tell Issei what happened. That his new girlfriend was a winged stripper who attacked him.

Shuzaki shrugged his shoulders and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just let what's going to happen, happen.

The hair on the back of Shuzaki's neck stood up, as if he was being watched he turned around looking frantically before he spotted the cause.

Yuuma stood across from him with a victorious smirk smothered across her face.

Shuzaki grinned lifted his left arm above his head and pointed at it with his right hand as he mouthed "Hey, it looks like you lost something."

Yuuma gritted her teeth and swallowed her pride. She crossed the street and looked Shuzaki in his eyes.

"I need to talk to you."

Scene Change:

A wise man once said it's always best to expect the unexpected so that way the unexpected becomes expected.