Chapter One

Location: Kuoh Academy.
Pov: Third Person.

A brown-haired boy sat at his desk with a sullen look hidden behind his eyes, as he turned his attention to the empty desk situated next to him.

A sigh escaped his lips as he lost himself in thought.

"Shu.. Why haven't you been at school.."

He thought to himself.

A hand slamming on his desk snapped him out of his daze before he turned his attention towards the two figures standing before him.

"Hey, Issei! What's got you so down?"

The boy with glasses said with a sense of sincerity in his voice before a bald-haired boy nudged his side and a nod from the bald teen towards the empty desk.

"Hey, Man. I know Shu being gone for so long is taking its toll on you. I get it, he's your best friend right?"

Matsuda said as he folded his arms across his chest.

Issei slowly nodded his head up and down in acknowledgment before he let out a sigh.

"Shu is the only one who understood me ya know? Sure, I got on his nerves with my constant oogling of the fairer sex. But he always had my back, it's been the way since elementary school and now I have no idea where he is or if he's safe. I'm just worried."

Issei said with a sad tone to his voice, as he glanced towards the two standing next to him.

"Matsuda & Motohama. The two delinquents who are now what one would call my friends since my best friend...well vanished at the end of our first year."

Issei thought to himself, as Motohama sighed before crouching down closer to the brown-haired boy's ear.

"Hey, Issei. Do you want to see a photo of Katase in her underwear?"

Motohama whispered while pushing up his glasses causing a gleam of light to reflect off of them, as he started to pull out a Polaroid from inside of his blazer.

The door to Class 2A would be kicked open slamming into the wall with a loud crash which startled everyone in the room.

A long silence overcame the class which was ravaged by the squeals of the females in the class.

The cause?

A young man with dark blue walked through the door with his bag slung over his shoulder.

The girls melted as his blue eyes scanned the room before he made his way through the crowd towards Issei amongst the whispers from the girls and glares from the boys.

"Who's that hottie?!"

"OMG! His skin looks so soft!"

Two girls said as the others nodded in agreement

"Really?! Another hot guy to deal with?"

"Dude? Did you just call him hot?" A couple of guys said, which quickly added to the awkwardness the others felt.

Issei watched closely as the unknown teen walked towards him before stopping at the open desk.

The pale boy dropped his bag on the wooden top of the desk, as he slid onto the plastic seat.

Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda stared at the boy with a growing sense of confusion as to who exactly he was.

Is he a new student? If he is why didn't the teacher tell them they had a new student coming?