Chapter 14

In human world..

Pov..

Vegas and Porsche finally arrives in human world and decide to go back to Porsche's house.. Vegas and Porsche teleport to Porsche's house and see Nampheung is busy with the kids.. Nampheung feel shock as she see Vegas and Porsche are standing right in front of her.. Vegas and Porsche hug Nampheung tightly.. Nampheung then ask.. 'Porsche.. Sweetheart.. What are you doing here na kha?' Porsche kiss her mother forehead and ask.. 'Is it you are the one who sent those medicine and food to me?' Nampheung stroke Porsche's cheek and nod.. Vegas smile and say.. 'Mae.. Lireo is in danger.. Mitena already freeze Lireo.. The whole of Lireo..' Porsche then hold Nampheung's hand and say.. 'Please help us mae krub..' Nampheung then reply back.. 'The only way to defeat the Ice Queen is.. You both need to combine an air gem with spirit gem together.. When those gems are together.. It will be easier for you both to defeat her.. Vegas then reply back..' Kim is still alive.. Mitena resurrected him like Avria did..' Nampheung then say.. 'Combine your fire gem with spirit gem.. And as for you Porsche.. You must borrow Amihan' s air gem.. You can't use your air gem.. Vegas then say.. 'That means.. We need to use 2 air gems with 1 spirit of gem?' Nampheung nod and reply back.. 'Once Mitena is dead.. Lireo will be free again..' Porsche then ask.. 'Is there any other way to unfreeze Lireo? Nampheung shake her head slowly and say..' You need to combine your gemstone with Amihan.. Combine your spirit gem with Vegas spirit gem as well.. That's how you defeat her.. You must be careful sweetheart.. Only you and Vegas can finish this.. The others can't join the fight..'Vegas nod and say..' We must go to Sapiro sweetheart.. They already waiting for us.. '

Porsche hug Nampheung and kiss his kids and say..' My children.. Please wait for Mommy and daddy alright.. We will come back soon.. 'Vegas kiss them as well and say..' Mae krub.. Please.. Please take care of them.. 'Nampheung then reply back..' Of course sweetheart.. Off you go now.. Lireo needs you both..'Vegas and Porsche then teleport to Sapiro..

Meanwhile in Sapiro..

Amihan pov...

Amihan and others are waiting for Vegas and Porsche to return...Thankhun then say..' We must return to Lireo.. We can't just stay here.. 'Danaya then reply back..' Lireo is already freeze.. We can't return there.. 'Arm then look at Tem and Macau then say..' We should find a weapon.. We will need it in upcoming battle.. 'Amihan then say..' Vegas and Porsche should return by now.. 'Alena rub Amihan' s shoulder and say.. 'They will come here.. Trust me Amihan..' Porsche and Vegas appear right in front of them.. Amihan quickly hug Porsche and say..'Sweetheart..' Porsche kiss Amihan's lips softly and reply back.. 'Sweetheart.. I need your help..' Amihan stroke Porsche's cheek and ask.. 'What is it sweetheart..?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Porsche need to borrow your air gem Queen Amihan.. Nampheung said.. Only both of us can finish this..' Pirena frown and ask.. 'What are you both talking about?' Porsche then reply back.. 'You guys need to stay here.. Thankhun.. Arm and others.. Follow us!'Vegas then say..' But sweetheart... 'Porsche is about to say something but stop as he hears Tem's voice from behind.. Tem then yell..' Porsche! The enemies is already here!'

Vegas then appear his sword and say..' Sweetheart! If we can't combine our gemstones.. Let's fight just the way we used to!' Amihan then say.. 'Pashnea! We must get ready now!' Pirena use her fire gem then strike them.. Danaya then yell.. 'Attack!!!' Everyone start to attack the enemy.. Mitena use her ice power and strike them all.. Kim is about to attack the sanggres but got stop by Muros and Hitano.. Porsche then strike Kim with his air gem.. Amihan and Alena then use their gemstone to attack Mitena.. Cassieopeia appear and say.. 'Face me Mitena! Leave them alone!' Mitena then yell... 'Shedda!!' (Shut up!!).. Porsche appear his air gem along with his spirit gem then combine it together and strike Kim and a few of soldiers.. Kim and those soldiers thrown away and explode.. Mitena then yell as she see Kim and a few of her soldiers already destroy.. Pirena strike others with her fire gem.. Tem, Thankhun and Arm also strikes them with their sword.. Meanwhile.. Macau, Chay and Ken use a gun to shoot them all.. Amihan then yell.. 'Sweetheart! Take my air gem!' Amihan then take out her air gem and give it to Porsche.. Porsche take Amihan's air gem and appear his air gem with spirits gem.. Vegas then give his spirit gem to Porsche as well.. Porsche recite a spell and combine those 4 gemstone together and strike Mitena.. Mitena then fall on the ground.. Porsche's sword light up and stab Mitena's chest.. Mitena slowly dissappear through the air.. The soldiers start to attack them again.. 'Porsche and Vegas recite a spell and strike those remaining enemies together.. Those enemies finally dissappear as well.. Muros and Hitano then yell..' We won!! Long Live Lireo!! Long Live Sapiro!! 'Thankun then hug Arm and others then say..' Finally.. We made it!! 'Alena, Amihan, Danaya, Pirena and Minea hug together.. Vegas then say..' Sweetheart.. 'Porsche look at Vegas with a sad expression.. Porsche realize that it's a time for them to return to human world.. Amihan walk towards Porsche and hug him.. Porsche then stroke Amihan's head and kiss her forehead and speak in his heart...'Am I really ready to say goodbye to them..?' Amihan stroke Porsche's cheek gently and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. What's wrong hmm?' Porsche shake his head gently and kiss Amihan's forehead again and return Amihan's air gem back.. Amihan smile and take it back then keep it.. Porsche then return Vegas's spirit gem and say.. 'Let's go back to Lireo!' Porsche and Vegas draw a rune and allow them to go in first.. Tem look at Porsche and say.. 'Porsche..' Thankun and Amr look at Vegas and Porsche with a worry expression.. Alena frown and ask'..Guys..what's wrong? 'Danaya also ask..' Is there something wrong? 'Pirena then reply back..' Come on everyone.. 'Amihan hold Porsche's hand and enter the portal..'

In Lireo..

Everyone safely arrives in Lireo.. Vegas and Porsche smile as they see Lireo is already back to normal again.. Porsche then look at Amihan and speak in his heart again.. 'Its time for me to say goodbye to you Queen Amihan.. I already had a deal with Lord Emre.. Once me.. Vegas and my friends return to human world.. Lord Emre will close the portal between human world and Lireo..' Minea then noticed something is wrong with Porsche and touch his shoulder gently and ask..' Porsche.. son.. What's wrong hmm? You are quite since just now.. 'Vegas clear his throat and reply back..' Actually.. Porsche and I have something to say.. '