Chapter 12

Amihan look at Porsche and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. Are you ok? What's the matter hmm?' Porsche smile at her and reply back.. 'How is your training?' Amihan play with Porsche's fingers and say.. 'Everything is fine sweetheart.. Don't worry.. The most important thing is.. You must recover.. I want to spend my time with you more..' Porsche smile a little and kiss Amihan's lips softly and pat the bed.. Amihan smile and climb on Porsche's bed then lay down beside him and say..' I will sleep here with you.. It will be easy for me to take care of you.. 'Porsche stroke Amihan's head gently.. Amihan then noticed that Porsche's wounds already heal and say..' Sweetheart! Your wounds is already heal!Is it because of the potion? 'Porsche then look at his body and see the wound is already gone and say..' I guess so sweetheart.. 'Amihan smile bright and hug Porsche and say..' Sweetheart.. When the war is over.. I will let go of my throne.. And.. I will leave Lireo with you and Vegas.. 'Porsche look at Amihan then reply back..' Human world is not a suitable place for you sweetheart.. You belong in Lireo.. Not in human world.. 'Amihan face expression change and reply back..' Why? Why you refuse? 'Porsche then reply back..' Im sorry Amihan.. But I can't let you join me in human world.. Stay in Lireo.. That's all.. 'Amihan then ask..' Sweetheart.. What is your plan? Are you planning of running away again? 'Porsche look at Amihan and say..' You have a duty as a queen of Lireo.. Im a just an outsiders.. Once the war is over.. Vegas and I will return to human world.. And.. This is the last time you going to see me Amihan.. Because.. you won't see me anymore.. 'Amihan cry and hug Porsche tight and say..' No.. No.. Please don't.. Please take me with you.. Im begging you sweetheart.. '

Porsche also feel a pain through his chest as he see Amihan crying because of him.. Porsche then kiss Amihan's lips softly and deepen their kiss.. Amihan sniff Porsche's neck and say..' Please.. Take me away.. Take me away from here.. I just need you with me..' Porsche then ask.. 'Where should I take you hmm?' Amihan then look at Porsche and thinking.. Porsche wipe Amihan's tears and kiss her lips softly.. Porsche then say.. 'Let's go to the forest..' Amihan then ask.. 'For what hmm?' Amihan stroke Porsche's head gently and look at him again.. Porsche then reply back.. 'I have a surprise for you sweetheart.. Let's go..' Amihan nod and smile.. Porsche then hold Amihan's hand and teleport to the forest.. Amihan feel shock as she see there's a tree house in the forest..

Amihan look at Porsche and say

Amihan look at Porsche and say.. 'Sweetheart...' Porsche smile at her and say.. 'Come on.. Let's go in'.. Porsche then hold Amihan's hand and teleport into the house.. Amihan smile as she see the bed.. Porsche then reply back.. 'I hope you will feel better..Im sorry about just now.. I didn't mean to make you cry.. I didn't want anything bad happen to you sweetheart.. You also important to me..' Amihan hug Porsche neck while Porsche hug Amihan's waist and kiss her lips softly..

Porsche then ask

Porsche then ask..' Are you hungry? 'Amihan nod slowly and hear her stomach growl.. Amihan then blush and scratch her back neck.. Porsche laugh and appear a box of pizza and and a bottle of red wine.. Porsche open the bottle and pour the wine into a wine glass and give it to Amihan.. Amihan then drink it slowly.. Porsche then open the pizza box and feed Amihan.. Amihan also feed Porsche.. Both of them eat the pizza until finish.. Amihan then pour the red wine and give it to Porsche.. Porsche then take it and drink it.. Porsche then stare at Amihan's face and kiss her cheek and lips softly.. Amihan then say.. 'There's still remaining wine inside the bottle..' Porsche then take off Amihan's outfits and put her on the bed.. Amihan look at Porsche and say.. 'Sweetheart...' Porsche then take off Amihan's underwear and throw it on the floor and pull off the curtains...Amihan look at Porsche with a soft gaze.. Amihan take off Porsche's pants and underwear and put aside.. Porsche then sit on the bed and help Amihan to sit on top of him.. Porsche then pour a red wine on Amihan's chest and slowly lick it.. Amihan then moan slowly and say.. 'Aaaah.. Sweetheart...' Porsche smirk and lick Amihan's nipples and look at her.. Amihan touch their foreheads and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Please...' Porsche smile at her..and lay Amihan on the bed and look at her with a soft gaze.. Amihan stroke Porsche's cheek and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Im yours.. Do it..' Porsche kiss Amihan lips deeply and put Amihan's leg on his shoulder and thrust Amihan slowly.. Amihan then moan.. 'Porsche.. Porsche... Porsche..' Porsche then reply back.. 'Its alright sweetheart.. Im right here with you..' Amihan stroke Porsche's face and moan again.. 'Sweetheart.. Aaaah.. Baby.. Aaaah.. Aaaah.. Mmmhh.. Porsche..' Porsche then ask.. 'What is it hmm?' Amihan moan and reply back.. 'Aaaah.. More sweetheart... Please.. Don't stop... Aaaah..' Porsche then touch their foreheads and say.. 'Sweetheart...' Amihan rub Porsche's back gently and reply back.. 'Its ok sweetheart.. Slowly..' Porsche then put his hands above the wood window and look at Amihan.. Amihan touch their foreheads as well and say.. 'Im here sweetheart.. Its OK.. We do it slowly..' Porsche then make Amihan wrap her legs around his waist and say.. 'Moan..' Amihan kiss Porsche's lips deeply and moan heavily.. 'Sweetheart.. Aaaah..' Porsche lower his body and kiss Amihan's chest and lick her nipples.. Porsche pour an oil on Amihan's chest and massage it gently and suck her nipples.. Amihan squirm and smile softly.. Porsche then kiss Amihan's stomach and continue to thrust her again and again...Porsche then released it inside of Amihan and lay down beside her.. Amihan then put her head on Porsche's chest and say.. 'Sweetheart.. I love you...Amihan kiss Porsche's lips and chuckle.. Porsche then return the kiss and touch Amihan's tigh... Amihan then say..' P.. Porsche.. 'Porsche then ask..' Yes Queen Amihan.. 'Amihan then reply back..' Sweetheart.. Come here.. 'Porsche then lay down beside Amihan and hug Amihan.. Both of them rest together inside the tree house..