Chapter 9

Amihan pov..

Amihan wake up and see Porsche is still sleeping.. Amihan trace Porsche's face gently while looking at him.. Amihan speak in his heart.. 'If only we can have a baby together sweetheart.. But.. Even we can have it.. I can't claim you.. In the other words.. I can't marry you.. Because I have a duty as a queen.. And you already had Vegas and 3 kids.. If we have a baby.. I promise.. I won't ask you to take any responsibility.. I promise that I will take care of our baby by myself.. 'Porsche then open his eyes and look at Amihan and smile then say..' You already awake hmm.. 'Amihan hug Porsche and say..' Yes.. Im just awake.. 'Porsche stroke Amihan' s head and say.. 'Let's go somewhere else before we go back to Lireo..' Amihan frown and ask.. 'Where sweetheart?' Porsche then reply back.. 'You don't have to use that dress.. Keep it with you..' Porsche snap his fingers.. Amihan feel shock as she see a casual blue dress is already on her body.. Amihan smile happily and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. Where are we going?'..

Porsche smile and dissappear Amihan's formal dress and teleport to the beach..

Amihan feel even more shock and start to feel excited and say

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Amihan feel even more shock and start to feel excited and say.. 'Sweetheart!' Porsche chuckle at Amihan and splash the water at her.. Amihan then scream.. 'Aah!' Amihan then say.. 'Trying to play rough I guess.. Take this!' Amihan splash the water at Porsche twice.. Porsche run away from her and say.. 'Catch me!' Amihan then run towards Porsche and splash the water at him again.. Porsche then say.. 'Amihan! Come here!' Porsche quickly run after Amihan.. Amihan laugh and try to avoid Porsche but fail as Porsche already catch Amihan in his arms...Porsche hug Amihan from behind and kiss her cheek gently.. Amihan lean her head near Porsche's chest and look at the wave... Porsche then say.. 'Im lazy to return.. I don't know why.. Amihan then turn around and hug Porsche's neck.. Porsche rub Amihan' s back body gently and hug her waist and say.. 'When we are in Lireo.. All we have to do is fighting with enemies.. Im tired Amihan.. Im really tired.. The reason why I decided to return is because I miss all my friends in Lireo.. But then.. I didn't have any idea that we are going to face another enemy.. 'Amihan stroke Porsche's cheek gently and kiss his lips softly and say..' I have a same thought as you do sweetheart.. '

Porsche smile at her and ask..' Are you hungry hmm? 'Amihan shake her head gently and say..' No.. Im not hungry.. 'Porsche appear a water and give it to Amihan and say..' Here sweetheart '.. Amihan then take it and drink it.. Porsche then ask..' So.. What are we going to do now? Are we going back to Lireo? 'Amihan quickly shake her head and reply back..' I want to stay here with you.. Lets wait until everyone is already sleep.. Then we can go back.. For now.. I want to stay here.. 'Porsche kiss Amihan' s forehead and ask.. 'Shall we start our training now Queen Amihan?' Amihan then reply back.. 'Lets see either you can defeat me or not..' Porsche chuckle and appear his sword and start to strike Amihan.. Amihan quickly avoid Porsche's strike and strike back..

Meanwhile in Lireo..

Vegas pov..

Vegas and others finally return from the training and notice Porsche and Amihan isn't around.. Danaya then noticed Vegas expression and say.. 'Im sorry Vegas.. But Amihan went to human world to look out for Porsche..' Vegas smile and say.. 'Its alright sanggre Danaya.. Let them be.. Besides.. Porsche and Amihan really missed each other.. I know they also love each other..' Alena then reply back.. 'But Vegas.. Porsche is your wife and you both already have a 3 kids!' Pirena look at Vegas and still silent.. Vegas smile at them and say.. 'Porsche's happiness is my happiness.. I didn't mind if Porsche want to get close to Amihan.. I know Amihan can take care of Porsche.. Both of them have a power to protect each other from danger.. Porsche's happiness not only with me but with Amihan as well.. Also with Hitano.. I just want to see Porsche is happy.. And.. If Amihan want to stay in human world with me and Porsche.. I will accept her as a part of my family.. You can have my words about this..'Thankun and others smile at Vegas and hug him.. Minea also hug Vegas and say..' Vegas.. Thank you so much.. Porsche is really lucky to have you.. 'Vegas bow his head and say..' Queen Minea.. I already considered you as my mother too.. I promise I will protect Lireo no matter what happens.. With Porsche as well..'Alena then reply back..' You are really different from Kim.. 'Vegas clear his throat and say..' Im not like him.. Kim never love Porsche.. He just obsessed with Porsche.. Thats all.. '