Chapter 4

Vegas pov..

Vegas wake up and walk out from his bed chamber and decide to take a fresh air at the outside and notice his wife is sitting on the bench while looking at the sky... Vegas smile and join Porsche and sit beside him then ask.. 'Sweetheart? What are you doing here?' Porsche then say.. 'Nothing sweetheart.. I just need some fresh air.. And what are you doing here?' Vegas then reply back.. 'I can't sleep..' Porsche then hold Vegas's hand and say.. 'I have a dream about Hera Mitena.. She asked me to join her so that Mitena and I can rule those ice kingdom together.. I refuse to join and she kill me..' Vegas then hug Porsche and kiss his lips softly and say 'Its just a dream sweetheart.. Nothing to be worried about..' Porsche then say.. 'I have an idea..' Vegas frown and ask.. 'What is it sweetheart?' Porsche then whisper to Vegas and say.. 'Let's change our appearance as a sanggre Pirena and Queen Amihan..we need to go to Ice Kingdom..' Suddenly there's a voice come up from behind.. 'I wont allow you both to leave Lireo'.. Vegas and Porsche turn around and see Queen Amihan and Sanggre Pirena are looking at them with a serious expression.. Pirena then ask... 'Are you both crazy?!What if something bad happens to you both again?!' Amihan hold Porsche's hand and say.. 'If you both want to go there.. Please take us too.. But don't use our appearance!' Alena and Danaya also join them and look at them with a confuse expression.. Alena then ask... 'Excuse me.. Mind to tell me what's going on here?' Danaya then noticed Pirena's expression and ask.. 'Pirena.. What is going on?' Pirena then say.. 'I won't allow Vegas and Porsche to go to Ice Kingdom with my appearance.. Amihan as well.. Its too dangerous!' Porsche then reply back.. 'I had a bad dream about Mitena.. Vegas told me that he wasn't able to sleep as well..'

Porsche then noticed a white owl is standing on the branch observing them..Amihan then say.. 'That's Mitena's pet.. What it is doing here?' The white owl then fly towards Porsche and land on his shoulder.. Porsche smile and say.. 'Such a beautiful owl..but you are Mitena's pet..' That owl close his eyes and kiss Porsche's cheek.. Amihan smile at it and ask.. 'Do you want us to follow you to Ice Kingdom?' The owl then fly again.. Amihan then look at Vegas, Porsche and her sisters and say.. 'We must go there..maybe we can speak to Hera Mitena and ask her.. What does she wants from us..' Alena then say.. 'Im afraid Cassieopeia will be mad at us.. Her twin sister is dangerous..' Cassieopeia suddenly appear and say.. 'I will join you..' Amihan nod and hold Porsche's hand and teleport to Ice Kingdom..

In Ice Kingdom..

Pov..

Cassieopeia, Vegas, Porsche, Amihan, Pirena, Alena and Danaya finally arrives at Ice Kingdom and look around..

Vegas then ask

Vegas then ask.. 'Sweetheart.. Is this what you saw in your dreams just now?' Porsche nod and say.. 'Yes sweetheart.. Its look exactly like this..' Cassieopeia then appear the cloak and say.. 'We can't go in there without this.. This kingdom is made from ice.. That's my twin sister main power.. Put that cloak on and let's go inside.. Hurry..' Everyone put on the cloak and walk into the Palace.. Amihan then feel amaze and say.. 'Wow.. This is how ice kingdom looks like..