Chapter 1

Porsche's pov

Porsche wake up slowly and notice that Vegas is still sleeping along with their kids.. Porsche smile softly and kiss his husband forehead gently.. Vegas also open his eyes slowly and smile at his beloved wife and say.. 'those 3 kids are still sleeping..' Porsche stroke Vegas's head and say.. 'I need to go down to prepare a breakfast.. Mae want to come here with our friends later..' Vegas then take Porsche and lay down on the mattress and kiss him softly.. Porsche rub his husband back body and moan slowly as Vegas's hands start to play with Porsche's junior.. Porsche then say..' Sweetheart.. No.. Our kids will wake up later.. Aaaah.. Baby..' Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and massage Porsche's junior gently.. Porsche then say.. 'Aaaah.. Vegas.. Mmmhh..' Vegas smile at him and take off Porsche's underwear and lick Porsche's junior.. Porsche stroke Vegas's head and close his eyes and start to feel a pleasure.. Porsche squirm as he feels Vegas's warm mouth already sucking his junior.. Porsche then moan and say.. 'Sweetheart... Please.. more.. Aaaah..' Vegas kiss Porsche's lips deeply and start to thrust him slowly.. Vegas then say.. 'I love you sweetheart.. I love you and our kids very much..' Porsche kiss Vegas's forehead and say.. Aaaah.. Me too.. Mmmhh baby... More.. Porsche rub Vegas's back body again.. Vegas smile and continue to thrust Porsche.. Porsche then say.. 'Sweetheart.. I.. I want to.. aaaah..' Vegas nod and release it inside of his wife.. Porsche release it as well and put his head on Vegas's chest and say.. 'Sweetheart..' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'I know it sweetheart.. You really miss our friends in Lireo..'

Porsche then avoid Vegas's gaze at him.. Vegas then lift up Porsche's chin and kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'Sweetheart.. What if we go to Lireo.. But this time, We bring our friends with us.. How does it sound?' Porsche nod happily and look at their kids and ask.. 'What about our kids?' Vegas stroke Porsche's head and reply back.. 'No worries sweetheart.. We can ask a help from Mae and our maid..'Porsche then get up and say..' I need to go downstairs.. Please help me to watch over our kids.. 'Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and wear his underwear and pants then go downstairs to make a breakfast..

Suddenly, there's a door bell ring.. Porsche then walk towards the front door and open it.. Porsche smile brightly as he see Nampheung and Thankhun along with their friends.. Porsche quickly open the door and hug Nampheung and say.. 'Mae! I miss you!' Nampheung stroke Porsche's back body and say.. 'I miss you too na kha.. Where is Vegas?' Porsche clear his throat and reply back.. 'He is upstairs with the kids..' Tem and Arm laugh at Porsche and smirk.. Thankhun smack their heads and say.. 'Porsche.. You should go upstairs and clean your self.. About the breakfast.. Nampheung and I will do it.. Off you go now..' Porsche scratch his back neck and start to feel shy.. Nampheung, Thankhun, Arm, Tem, Macau, Porchay and Ken then go into the house..

Nampheung then walk towards the kitchen follow up by Thankhun then start to cook a breakfast.. Thankhun then say..' Mae krub?' Nampheung then look at Thankhun and ask.. 'Yes Khun?' Thankun then ask.. 'Mae.. If Vegas and Porsche want to return to Lireo.. Will you allow them?' Nampheung smile and say.. 'Khun.. Never ever forget that.. We were saved by those people.. I already forget about their names..Without them.. We wont be here na kha..' Tem then say.. 'I wonder how is Lireo look like..'

Porsche and Vegas appear with the kids and put them on the chair.. Vegas then say.. 'Porsche and I will return to Lireo.. Porsche seems miss them very much..' Arm pat Vegas's shoulder and reply back.. 'It's have been 2 years since the battle with Etherian.. You both even sacrificed for others.. Im so proud of you both..' Porsche hug Tem and say.. 'Thank you so much Tem..' Vegas smile and suddenly see a flying letter.. Macau take the letter and give it to Porsche..Porsche frown and look at Nampheung and say.. 'Mae..' Nampheung then say.. 'Its ok sweetie.. Go ahead and open it..'

Porsche start to feel nervous about the letter and open it then read it.. 'Dear Porsche.. I just want to say that Lireo is safe.. There's nothing to be worried about.. But.. Im still waiting for you and Vegas to return to Lireo.. I miss you and Vegas.. My sisters also miss you both.. And about Hitano.. Hitano also miss you very much Porsche.. And today is Sanggre Alena's birthday.. She hope that you and Vegas can come here.. Even for a while.. - Queen Amihan.. Vegas stroke Porsche's cheek and say.. 'Its alright sweetie.. We will go to Lireo afterwards..' Thankun then say.. 'Porsche.. Please take us with you na krub...' Nampheung smile and serve the food on the table.. Ken then reply back.. 'We also wanted to see how is Lireo look like..' Macau and Chay nod in sync.. Vegas smile at his friends and say.. 'We will go to Lireo together..' Nampheung smile again and put the food on the plate and reply back.. 'Porsche.. Please send my regards to them na kha..' Lira suddenly join them and reply back.. 'Mr Vegas.. I will help Mrs Nampheung to take care of the kids.. Don't worry na kha..'Vegas nod and say..' I believe in you Lira..'All of them start to eat together..

After 10 minutes later..

Vegas and Porsche along with their friends say a goodbye to Nampheung.. Porsche then kiss his kids and say..' Mae.. Please help me to look after them.. 'Nampheung smile and say..' Porsche.. If you have another battle after this.. Please be careful na kha... 'Vegas smile and reply back..' Don't worry mae.. I promise.. I will take care of Porsche and our friends.. 'Porsche then look at his friends and say..' We will teleport to Lireo now.. Are you guys ready? 'All of them nod in the same time.. Porsche hug Nampheung and say..' We will go now.. Lira.. Please look after my family.. 'Lira nod and look at them.. Vegas and Porsche along with their friends hold each others hands and teleport to Lireo..