Chapter 1:Flynn Rider

"Here...your father said to deliver it to you," a young man in his early thirties said to a six year old boy.

  The man had a chiseled face, huge muscles, short brown curly hair, small nose, sharp brown eyes, and a domineering aura.

  "Dad?" The little boy said as he giggled. Hearing this giggle the man's eyebrows twitched, and he had on his face a scowl.

  "Flynn....your dad said he doesn't care whatever happens to you after giving you this," the man said.

  "Mr. Lucan," the little boy named Flynn called.

  "What?"

  "Does dad really not want me anymore?"

  "Not anymore," Lucan replied.

  "Then Mr. Lucan, what should I do?"

  "I don't know" Lucan casually replied.

  "I'll end up on the streets, right?"

  "Yeah.... that's life."

  "Mr. Lucan, why does my father not want me?"

  Lucan sat beside the boy, and took a few deep breaths to calm his nervous self.

  "Your father was the vice governor until he died because your mother poisoned him. He'll hate you because you attach more importance to your mother than him."

  "So... where's my mom. Does she know dad's dead."

  "I have no idea," with this Lucan shoved the gift in Flynn's hand, and walked away with a grim expression.

  Flynn could only contemplate if he could believe Lucan's words. They clearly sounded like some sickly cooked up story.

  His mother won't poison his father even though he treated her badly. His mother was the gentle kind of woman.

  She could plunge through a sea of flames just for her son. When she gave birth, her husband wasn't there.

  Flynn grew up rarely seeing his father, and now that his father was dead, the only thing he could leave him was a box with width two centimetre, and height four centimetre. He looked angry enough.

  He unwrapped it and found some gimmicky looking ring.
(He really didn't have a good father.)

  The ring fitted his middle finger well though it was the purest definition of ugly.

The ring suddenly grew longer, and covered the whole of his finger. It stuck to his finger like a glove.

  He got up from the stone, and roamed the city. After walking for about two hours the sun was already setting, and the shops were closing up.

  Soon the market looked deserted with only a little six year old standing there.

  He turned around, and walked to a closed restaurant. He took out a hairpin from his hair, and stuck it into the key hole of the door.

  *Creak*

The door opened, and Flynn walked in. He went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and searched for food.

  After eating his food, Flynn walked out of the restaurant, and locked the door. He left everything the way he met it except the food in the fridge had reduced.

  He went to some other shops, and stole till he was satisfied. He then made his way out of the city.

   The next day the people he stole from were shocked to the extent some fainted.

  Most of them got their shops on interest, and they still had some debts to pay. Who was this overwhelming fool that stole from them.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Flynn stood in front of a river, and watched it. He slipped out of his clothes, and took a bath. He suddenly felt so relaxed.

  He caught some fishes, and roasted it. After his hearty breakfast, he decided to go to the next town.

  When he arrived he saw the bustling streets. He waited quietly till sundown. As he was about to step into the market place, he saw kids.

   The kids were like him, around five to seven years. There was a teenager amongst them, and he seemed like their leader.

  Flynn couldn't make out their faces, but he knew that they were desperate to survive just like he was.

  His instinct told him to go over to them.

  He went over to them, and stopped in front of them. They were seven in total. The teenager was young.

  He looked like he was thirteen.
Brown oily, dirty, and smelly hair. Black eyes, ragged clothes and thin face.

  "Hi... I'm Flynn. Flynn Rider, nice to meet ya," Flynn said as he held out his hand.

  "Jim... Jim.....? Anyways...pleased to meet you," the boy answered, and shook Flynn's hand.

  After that, they all became friends. They ran through the streets together. Survived on their own, and grew up to be the best thieves.

  Four years had passed since then, and their stealing career was already breaking through the roofs.

  They were the best thieves anyone could ever imagine until one day. A guy kidnapped Flynn, and that's how his journey started.

     A/N:
Warning:

  My stories might have loop holes. Please be considerate. I like to write like that. Without revealing much information.

  It'll make readers more curious, and pay attention to the story. My editor did tell me about it but, it was an habit. I couldn't help but exclaim when the criticism came.

  Thanks for the reminder, editor, I owe you one.