Giggles-Chapter 14

Mulai dari awal

I walk past them and go up the stairs.
I carry her to my room and I lay her on my bed. I place her food on the bed side cabinet near her and I take of her shoes. She seems to be very tired. I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and I sigh. I get up and walk out of my room, turning the lights off,leaving only the blue lights.

I head back downstairs to the living room. Rocco and Enzo are playing video games while Antonio tries to distract Rocco,probably because he bet on Enzo and Rocco's winning.

dickheads.

            ~ Isabella's POV ~
I groan as I wake up. I don't even remember falling asleep and now,I'm in my bed. I stretch for a while. I look around and I gasp.

This isn't my room

of course not you dummy

It looks like Stefa-

"You're awake" he says in his usual cold tone

"Hmmm,how did I get here" I ask

"You slept of in my car. I carried you and laid you down here" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Ohh,thank you" I say and he signals me to look to my side.

"Got you something to eat" he says

I grab it and open it.I see a chess burger with fries and ketchup,two pieces of chicken,a pack of chicken nugget and an orange juice. I smile widely and my stomach rumbles. I haven't eaten in days now. I only consume 2-3 bottles of orange juice and sometimes cookies.

"Thank you" I say with a smile.

"Sure" he replies.

I notice what he doesn't have anything on expect from his towel that is dangerously tied around his waist. His hair is wet and that makes him look so hot. Water drips from his perfectly sculpted jaw. He looks like a freaking Greek god.

"You know Bella, it isn't nice to stare" he says in a low husky sexy voice.

I lock eyes with him and I blush like hell. I look down and start fiddling with my necklace.

I blush even more when I realized what he called me 'Bella'. No one has ever called me that before.

"Do you always blush around every guy?" he ask

"N-no" I say still a blushing mess

"Good. So I'm the only one who has that effect on you" He says walking over to me

Fuck, fuck,fuck.

Why am I a blushing mess.

He bends down a little and lifts my chin up
"Eyes contact,remember?" he says

I stare into his green eyes and I get lost in them. They are so beautiful and hold a lot of secrets that I can't wait to know about. He has bags under his eyes and I can tell he hasn't been sleeping much. But that doesn't stop him from looking so damn hot and handsome

"You're so handsome" I blurt out instantly covering my mouth with me hands.

He tilts his head and chuckles deeply.

Oh My God. That sounded like heaven.

"You have a heavenly chuckle" I blurt out,yet again.

"Thanks cariño" He says

"Wanna watch Tvd?" I ask

"Sure"

            -------------

"Are they having sex?" He asked

"Y-yes" I reply

"She just fucking found out that he's a vampire and she's going to have sex with him. I like this girl" he says smirking and I laugh a little while eating my chicken.