Chapter 221: Demigods!

Start from the beginning

“Hehe, Ah Li, I’ll listen to you!”

Tie Tou, who had planned to punch up, chuckled and retracted his gaze. He looked at the fox woman in fascination.

“Ahem, alright, everyone, stop arguing. Listen to me.”

The old man with the goatee coughed and looked at the mirror in front of him. There was a spinning black vortex inside. It was the Abyss Seed that everyone had protected for many years.

This was the foundation of the entire Abyss. If anything happened to it, the entire Abyss might collapse!

There were only two true gods in the Abyss. They were Lord Mo Tong and Lord Xue Yi. With them around, they could stabilize the space of the First King Domain and the Second King Domain. However… there was no longer a third true god in the Abyss. Therefore, if anything happened to the Abyss Seed in the Third King Domain, the entire Abyss… might collapse!

Relying on demigods like them?

Stop fooling around.

If it was a fight, they could still participate.

However, if they wanted to replenish the power to maintain the stability of the Abyssal World, it was better to wash up and sleep.

Only the power of a True God could do this!

“Lord Mo Tong has sent an oracle. It can be seen that this matter can’t be underestimated! Everyone, stay alert and prepare to fight at any moment!”

The old man with the goatee said in a deep voice, “In addition, recall the four demigods guarding the four outer regions. The nine of us will be safe if we gather together!”

“Old man, is there a need? What kind of lineup does the other party have? Is it worth more than nine of us divine-grade experts attacking together?”

Lei Hou frowned.

“Hehe, Lord Mo Tong said in the oracle that he sensed something ominous.”

The goatee old man smiled faintly and said, “To be able to make a True God expert feel a trace of foreboding, this is enough to warn all of us! Alright, Lei Hou, there’s no need for you to say anything. You just have to listen to my arrangements.”

“Alright, alright. I don’t understand how to arrange troops. Just do it!”

Lei Hou waved his hand and did not say anything else.

The old man with the goatee smiled and nodded. Then, he raised his hand and kept the faint light from Mo Tong into his sleeve.

“This oracle contains Lord Mo Tong’s strike. Although it’s only a wisp, it’s enough for us to turn the tables at the critical moment!”

As the goatee old man spoke, he put the wisp of faint light into a black transparent pearl.

Seeing this, everyone looked solemn.

If everyone had only been joking previously, everyone was serious now.

To be able to make Lord Mo Tong expend his origin power to cross space to reinforce them, the situation this time seemed to be not simple.

“Ah Li, contact the people from the Four Regions and ask them to come back.”

“As for the others, adjust your state and prepare for battle.”

The old man with the goatee instructed them and disappeared from the hall. “I’ll go to the mirror world. I want to personally take care of the Abyss Seed!”

“Yes, Great Elder!”

Everyone responded in unison with serious expressions.

***