Enchanting Grom Fright

Today was a particulary exciting day at Hexside as the school was getting ready for Grom night.

The halls were filled with chatter and couples made theirselves more apparent as they paired up for dates, Eva just came out of Principal Bumps office giving him the list of the songs the band was performing.

"Eva!" Whimsy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pounced at her.

"Whimsy!" Eva smiled as she caught her friend. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Well, you know how we just recently decided a name?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I made us a Poster!" Whimsy beamed as she held up her chaotic piece of artwork, with the band's official name on it.

𝕮𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖊

Whimsy's poster was vibrant and crazy looking as they both imagined it to be, brimming with creativity, magic and music.

"Whimsy, it's perfect." Eva smiled.

"Aw shucks." Whimsy blushed.

"Hello ladies!"

The two were suddenly squeezed by a pair of arms and the turned around in humor as they knew who suddenly grabbed them.

"Hello, Eneth." They greeted in chorus.

He belonged to the Healer track at Hexside and he was ther base player, when Eva brought it in from her mom's earth pile he fell in love with the instrument and loved it

"As usual, you guys look great."

"Oh, thanks

"Hey Alistair." Eva greeted.

"Hi Eva." Alistair nodded.

The two managed to get to stable ground and they are slowly nurturing a good friendship and Alistair joined the band.

At first Eva thought he would lose his popularity, but it turns out that it only made him more popular and more desired by the female population which in turn brought attention to the band which was great, he played the the harpsi-board (a harpsichord keyboard).

Whimsy was always on drums and Eva was always lead with her lute, thought she planned to change that for tonight's performance.

"Attention Hexside students. This is your principal speaking." Bumps voice echoed through the sabertoothed intercom getting everyone's attention. "This year, I have the privilage to bestow our highes Grom honour to Amity and Alistair Blight! Our Grom King and Queen!"

"Oh, that is quite unfortunate." Eneth mused.

"Unfortunate, isn't that a good thing?" Eva asked genuinely confused.