Something Ventured, Someone Framed

"Gus I'd love to go to school with you, but I don't know how I can. Principle Bump banned me from Hexcide." Luz said as today they were going through boxes in the owl house.

"But nothing. Bump did you a favour there ain't nothing for you at that dweebus factory. No offense dweebus." Eda said.

"It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses." Gus said.

"Not cool mom...besides, it looks like fun going to school and stuff. I'd like to go someday." Eva said.

*bam!*

"Me too. And it's better than unpacking boxes in the Eda Coven." Luz saud after slamming down a box that had the label "Junk to Sell"

"Oh you guys think you're clever huh?" Eda asked as she got up.

"Oh~. Fight! Fight! Fight!" King chanted.

"Can it King. First off it's the Bad Girl Coven and second off I guess you don't want in on the t-shirt order huh?" Eda asked, showing off the picture of it.

"Don't worry about it. We'll live just fine without them ." Eva said.

"Well I want to learn magic and they teach that at Hexcide!" Luz said

"And I wanna have a normal school life, make friends, date boys or go out and have fun with people my age. Somewhere I can go out as me and not hide because I'm your kid and that's something I know I can do at Hexcide!" Eva said.

"Yeah, well. Ugh! I don't want to hear another word about Hexcide unless it's Hexcide is on fire...and let's grab front row seats." Eda groaned and slammed the door shut.

"Oh~. Look what you did. I'm gonna go rub it in." King said and hopped off the boxes and snickered as he ran after Eda.

Luz and Eva sighed as they sat on the couch.

"I wish...she could understand." Eva muttered.

"L-Luz about the ban...I, uh, used my H.A.S presidential authority to pull some strings. You've been given a full pardon!" Gus said.

"You mean...."

"I got the ban lifted." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Yes! yes! yes! Of course I'll be there tomorrow. Gus, this'll be great. I get to see the school and save the President." Luz said excitedly and jumped on the couch.

"I'm glad one of us is having fun." Eva muttered and walked to her room with a grumpy face.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow!" Gus said and left the Owl House. "Yes! You did it Gus. You did it Gus, you're the smartest, you're the best!" He sang as he danced outside the door.

"Sweet moves little dude." Hooty said.

"Ah! I always forget you're there." Gus yelped.

"I forget I'm here too. Boop." Hooty said.

"...This is gonna work out after all!" Gus said.

****

"This isn't gonna work out at all!" Willow said.

"I-- feel like I took care of any potential problems." Gus said.

"You lied to our best friend and told her you got the Ban lifted. That seems like a potential problem to me." Willow said.

"You don't understand. The members were going mad, they were bloodthirsty, they were touching objects! I had no choice!" He said.

"Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?" She asked.