Orange juice

Next morning in Jungkook cabin~

Yn- Sir you have a dinner date with Miss Cha *confused*

Jungkook- Hm

Yn pov- who is miss cha *thinking*

Jungkook- yn can you buy a red flower bouquet.

Yn- Sure

Yn went out from jungkook cabin with a confused face

Yn pov- why did he want me buy a red flower bouquet. Is it for Miss cha. But who the hell she is.. why did jungkook want to give flower bouquet to her. Huhhh this is so irritating.

After sometimes later~

Jungkook- yn did you book any restaurant

Yn- Yes sir.

Jungkook- let's go than

Yn- Me ? Why would i go sir ?

Jungkook- because you're my secretary so you should come with me.

Yn- Hmm

With that yn and jungkook went to meet miss cha.

At restaurant-

Miss cha- Hello jungkook i miss you so much "miss cha hug jungkook and jungkook also hug miss cha back"

Jungkook- It's really nice to meet you after so many years later

Jungkook took the flower bouquet from yn hand and give it to miss cha.

Miss cha- you still remember i love roses
Jungkook- how can i forget that.

Yn was standing there like a statue. She is feeling completely outcaste

Jungkook notice yn nervousness and introduce her to miss cha.

Jungkook- Miss cha meet my secretary Kim Yn.

Yn bow at miss cha.

Jungkook- And yn she is Cha yonna. My very old friend

Jungkook and miss cha went towards their table so did yn also follow them.

Jungkook and miss cha took their place as yn was also about to sit near them but suddenly miss cha said something.

Miss cha- if you don't mind yn can you give us some private space

Yn- ooh I'm sorry you can take your time.

With that yn went away from them and sit alone.

Yn pov- Why I'm feeling bad ? But why did jungkook even invite me if he want to make me all alone here ? WHY DID HE EVEN Took me here. Ughhh.

Yn is feeling bad or maybe jealous seeing jungkook with someone else. She is questioning her self why she is feeling like that. She should be happy that jungkook is looking someone else.

Yn pov- i guess he lost interest in me that's why he come to meet someone else.

Waiter~ ma'am what you like to have ?
Yn- Mmm orange juice
Waiter- ok

Yn pov- i was lost in my thoughts than waiter asked for my order and guess what i order for dinner. Orange juice. I don't know what must be that waiter think about me. Uggh. I look back at jungkook table they are smiling talking to each other having their dinner together like a lovely couple. And here I'm having orange juice as my dinner.