His absence

Yn is standing in front of her parents

Yn pov- My mom run to me and huge me tightly i can feel she is relief seeing me front of her. She felt alive again.

Ym- Yn baby are you ok
Yd- did that bastard hurt you ynah
Yn- mom dad calm down please I'm alright. Nothing happen to me.

Police officer-  Yn you can go home with your parents now.. no need to worry we give you protection..we are looking for jungkook soon he will be arrested

Yn nodded

Yn pov- I'm happy seeing my parents in front of me. This is what i want from so many days but when the police officer said they are looking fot jungkook my heart skip a beat. I'm not feeling very good I'm feeling numb. I don't know but i want jungkook close to me.

At yn house~

Yn- mom dad how did you found out about me.

Yn mom- I glad that you are safe yn. And we got you at right time. That jungkook was planning to take you Italy with him.. we got you at the right time.

Yn dad- That bustard is very smart. He take you in a road that has no camera but God grace there was a single camera in neighborhood with help of the camera police found out that jungkook is a dangerous mafia in Italy and he came korea for a mission.. once police got confirmation that he kidnap you. They try to arrest him but he ran away. You don't need to worry yn.. he will get arrested.

Yn pov- That the hell why I'm worried for him. Why his absence is paining in my heart.
I want to see him.. but how he ran away leaving me behind no no.. I'm sure he will came for me.. i know him. He will come at any cost