Episode 23: Kraken Unleashed

In the morning the crew is on the deck of the Alcor trying to find their way to what the x on the map is.

Tomo: (Talking to Qi-yi) So Fulgur seems like a weird guy. Any ideas about his goal on all this?

Qi-yi: Something involving Teyvat is most of the crew's running theory right now. This could change as we get closer to what that x is.

Meanwhile, at the bottom deck, Dragon is practicing with the Cryo Orb with Alé on the side to make sure they don't freeze anything unintentionally.

Ice Dragon: (Freezing a soda can with the Orb's ability) I've been getting good practice on this thing just unfortunately... well.

Alé: (Kinda annoyed) What is it?

Ice Dragon: (Points to the wall that has turned to ice) That.

Out of the stairs, Vreni comes out to warn them about something happening outside.

Vreni: (Exasperated) KRAKEN! Outside!

Ice Dragon: Got it.

Back on the Alcor the people who were outside fight each of the 8 tentacles. At the first tentacle, Wanderer and Li Jie are still doing the usual.

Wanderer: (Flying and attacking the tentacle) Why do you need to hide being an Archon, people of Liyue already know you are an Adepti.

Li Jie: (Hitting tentacle with a meteor) And say "Hey, the people of Liyue guess what Rex Lapis isn't dead just hiding his identity, also has three kids for some reason." I swear that would cause a lot of trouble.

Chyou: (Defeats the tentacle with her summoning a pillar) We'll talk about this later, right now leave it on the floor!

On the second tentacle, Mona and Kameron are fighting it.

Mona: (Summoning a distraction) How have you graduated the Akademiya yet, your current career has nothing to do with the Darshan you graduated!

The tentacle preceding attacks the distraction that shows a cartoon version of Mona sticking her tongue out while winking.

Kameron: (Charging his attack through his kamera) I like my current job. It helps me research Lucian's interviews with people minus the fact that writing it down is a nightmare, cause of course I have dyslexia. (Releases the attack leading to the tentacle being defeated) One fourth! (Noticing that Dragon is trying to activate the orb) Right now, dude!

Ice Dragon: (Orb activates) Let's try to make this work. (Freezes the tentacle after being struck by lightning) Uhhh... Alé can you smash this?

Alé: (Activates Pyro Delusion) Noted. (Melts the frozen tentacle)

Ice Dragon: I said smash! Not melt! (Sighing) You're worse at getting directions than me.

Alé falls to the ground from using the delusion.

Alé: I'll lie down tomorrow.

Ice Dragon: Don't worry, dude the lower deck can't get that bad. This is not what I wanted to do today.

Meanwhile, at the fourth tentacle, Koto and Hinata are trying to defeat it.

Hinata: (Making a Pyro snake circle around the tentacle) After this...

Koto: (Slashes it multiple times in place) Halfway through. I know. Thanks for trying to remind me though.

Hinata: (Spacing out) Uhhh... so how is Koyuki?

Larusso: (Pulling a card current) What type of conversation starter is that?

Hinata: (Blushing) You stay out of this!

Meanwhile at the fifth tentacle Larusso and Sinno are attacking it.

Sinno: (Creating a Tengu Barrier) Lady Ei does not pay me enough for these types of situations.

Larusso: (Shooting an arrow splicing the tentacle) Is that who hired you?

Meanwhile in the background after this Hinata just screams, "Hypocrite!" In the sixth tentacle, Selene and Lucian are trying to chop it off.

Lucian: (Throwing microphone) Question on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rank this in "This is not what I wanted to do today?" Just asking. Still have to do my job.

Selene: (Chopping it off with her catalyst magic in the shape of a polearm) News I would rank this as a 6.5 on that skill.

Back on the second to last one the Lawrence-Schmidt siblings and Vreni are fighting.

Lars: (Gets knocks back and shoots a crossbow in response) Sure I can't navigate for anything but at least I got crossbow skills from Dad. (Looking at Adelaide) How is that map going right now?

Adelaide: (Drawing on her book of maps using a recreation of the map) I got everything we explored right now if there is anything underwater I would not be surprised.

Vreni: (Envelopes her and Lars in a Cryo aura) Just slice the thing the buff should help... mostly.

Lars: (Slices it clean off) Your right. Everybody got one tentacle then.

Obviously at the last one Tomo and Qi-yi are taking turns hitting it.

Qi-yi: (Creating Electro shield) Tomo go plunge the tentacle I will get it and that should drive it back.

Tomo: Going up, (Goes upward with Electro) and... (Plunging) Caught it.

Qi-yi: (Pulls out the Musou no Hitotachi and slices it off) All down. Can somebody...

Tomo: I got this. (Creating an AoE damage at the main body of the Kraken and defeating it)

Qi-yi: Uhhh... thanks. (Realizing the time) Darn it that took the whole day.

As everybody goes to the lower deck Fulgur is secretly in Tomo and Qi-yi's room. As both enter Fulgur makes himself known.

Fulgur: (Breaking the silence) Thou hast been expecting you.

Tomo: (Startled) Why are you here?

Fulgur: Considering thou art the leader of this annoying crew. Thou art the one I put most blame for disturbing thou's plans.

Qi-yi: You could have said this the day we said this the first day!

Fulgur: Thou thinks you look familiar, might be from someone millenniums past. Though thou isn't quite hast to say what name that is.

Qi-yi: Huh?

Fulgur: (Near leaving) Thou hast one element of the Storm. If thee angers it nobody of thee's crew will be spared.

Tomo: I will take that offer as they say "Carpe Diem".

Fulgur: "Memento Mori".

Tomo: What does that mean?

Fulgur: No matter what you do. "Remember that you will die"

He exits in a lightning bolt.

Tomo: (Making a random comment) This is not what I wanted to do today. (Looks at the paper left behind)

In the paper is a constellation that looks like a trident.

Qi-yi: (Takes it) Let's save this for later.

Tomo: Yeah.