Character Descriptions Part 2

Tomo: Beidou and Kauzha's son. Being raised in the Crux he has never felt close to Liyue or Inazuma. Also, is the current captain of the Crux. Has an Electro vision. Uses a polearm as his weapon. Birthday is 3/17.

Aster: Albedo and Sucrose's kid. They are mostly in Dragonspine performing research. They do tend to be snarky. Is recognized as the Chief Scientist. They are non-binary. They have a Dendro vision and use a bow as their weapon. Birthday is 3/14.

Selene: Wanderer and Mona's daughter. Give everyone she meets a nickname. Works as an astrologist in Mondstadt. She also lives with her parents. Has a Hydro vision. Her weapon is a catalyst that she makes Hydro weapons to fight with. Birthday is 10/31.

Aslan: Nilou and Cyno's son. Like his mom, he uses dance moves when he battles. His goal in the Akademiya is to become part of the Matra. Is a member of Spantamad. Has a pyro vision. Uses a polearm in battle. Birthday is 5/6.

Fahm: Collei and Tighnari's child. A forest ranger in training he uses his ears to search the wilderness. Takes badly to noise especially when trying to sleep. Has graduated from Amutra in the Akademiya. Is also a botanist with him providing plants to the Knights of Favonius. Birthday is 8/24.

Rahima: Kaveh and Faruzan's daughter. When at the Akademiya she is usually the least organized one. She is a part of Kshahrewar but, some of her inventions can't get funding from the Akademiya. Luckily she has a strategy with royalties from her inventions to pay her part of the rent and Zain doesn't know about this. Uses an Anemo vision. Her weapon is a claymore. Birthday is 5/2.

Zain: Alhaitham and Dehya's son. Like Alhaitham is a bookworm and usually has a book with him even in the desert. He has white hair because of the stress of having Rahima as a roommate. In the Akademiya is a part of Vahumana. Does mercenary work to pay his rent, but he hasn't told Rahima. Also has gauntlets he uses in battle. Has a Geo vision. Wields a sword. Birthday is 1/14.

Filma: Fischl and Bennett's daughter. She has inherited Bennett's unfortunate bad luck and Fischl's overdramatism. Believes she has a dragon named Luckbringer. Has lost an eye due to her luck. Anemo vision is what she has. Her weapon is a bow. Birthday is 10/13.

Vanessa: Diluc and Jean's child. She does not know Melody is the next Anemo archon. She is part of the Knights of Favonius. Is also the current Grandmaster. Is also super dense. Her weapon is a polearm. Birthday is 9/28.

Vreni: Kaeya and Rosaria's daughter. She unlike Vanessa knows that Melody is the next Anemo archon. She is part of the Church of Favonius as a nun. Sometimes works as a bartender in the Angel's Share. Uses a sword as her weapon. Vision is the Cryo element. Birthday is 4/9.

Svetlana: Yelan and Pantalone's daughter. Though she mostly lives in Sneznhaya she still takes requests from the Qixing. Obviously has a strained relationship with the Fatui and her father. Her vision is Hydro. The weapon she used is a bow. Birthday is 12/25.

Anastasia: Dottore and Lisa's eldest child. The current librarian of the Knights of Favonius. Her being cooped up in the library made it easy for her to memorize every single boon placement and everyone who has bought a book since she became a librarian. Has graduated from the Akademiya as a member of Haravatat. Cryo is her vision with a catalyst as her weapon. Birthday is 7/11.

Lev: Lisa and Dottore's youngest. He experiments more than his sister but nothing comes out of it. Is a part of the Fatui and part of Moroz's harbingers as the 11th. His weapon is a catalyst. The vision he has is Electro. Birthday is 2/14.

Hinata: Kokomi and Gorou's son. Being in the Sangonomiya clan he was never really close to the other clans that worshiped the Shogun. Has a mechanical arm from a failed attack on the Fatui. His vision element is Pyro. His weapon is a bow. Birthday is 9/21.

Addelynne: Razor and Amber's daughter. She has learned a lot of raw knowledge of the wild by Razor. Is also an outrider for the Knights of Favonius. Her grammar is really bad. Geo is the element of her vision. The weapon she uses is a polearm. Birthday is 3/10.

Fang: Chongyun and Xiangling's son. He is in the exorcist clan but he is not as strong as Chongyun. Also, has an English (UK) accent. He primarily works as a cook at the Wanmin Restaurant. The vision he got is Hydro. Has a sword as a weapon. Birthday is 4/21.

Ling: Xingqiu and Hu Tao's kid. He has a pet snake he has around his neck at all times named Miata. Has a small rivalry with Zhun. Usually tries to bargain with people to get coupons for their funerals. His vision is Pyro. The catalyst is his weapon. Birthday is 11/1.

Zhun: Baizhu and Shenhe's daughter and current owner of Bubu Pharmacy. Has been running the pharmacy since Baizhu died and her mom left. Just like Baizhu has Changsheng around her neck. Has a Dendro and wields a polearm. Birthday is 4/20.

Lucian: Charlotte and Lyney's eldest. A news reporter for Steambird News. Always appears at his sister's magic shows at the Opera Epiclese. Usually always has his kameraman Kameron at his side. Also throws his microphone with Hydro energy during combat. Has a Hydro vision and uses a polearm. Birthday is 3/12.

Larusso: Lyney and Charlotte's youngest. A magician whose performances at the Opera Epiclese usually bring in an audience. With a solo magic act that the likes of great illusionists could muster. With an Electro vision and bow used in combat. Birthday is 10/11.

Feiyan: Xianyun and Jiehu's son. A talented inventor and is just as skilled as Rahima though he has trouble with his inventions exploding. Has developed worried uncle-like tendencies toward Furong and Zhun. Is a catalyst user and has a Cryo vision. Was born on 6/15.