Character Descriptions Part 1

Melody: Kid of Venti and Barbara. Like her mom, she is a healer but has the powers of the Anemo archon. Out of all the New Archons, she is the most chill-going. She is well-known as a violinist. She was raised in the Favonius Cathedral. In the Favonius Cathedral, she is a deaconess. Her weapon is that of a sword. Birthday is 3/3.

Chyou: Oldest of Zhongli's kids and shares the powers of the Geo Archon with her younger twin Li Jie. Her mom Ningguang raised her as properly as possible since she was her eldest child. Both she and her brother have Morax's dragon horns. Her personality is more on the tamer compared to her brother.
She uses a catalyst. Birthday is 9/23.

Li Jie: Zhongli's middle child and Ningguang's youngest child. Unlike his twin, he has the most parties in the Jade Chamber. Also has no idea for a job. As mentioned before has dragon horns that his younger half-sister does not. Uses a sword as his weapon. Birthday is 9/23.

Qi-yi: Ei's only child and Zhongli's youngest kid and the future Electro Archon. When she was raised, Ei was very overprotective of her because of what happened with Scaramouche. Has some friends that will be described later in the character descriptions. Her weapon is a polearm. Birthday is 7/21.

Francis: Furina and Neuvillette's son and the next Hydro Sovereign. He is usually sleep deprived for studying the laws of Fontaine all the time as the Iudex-in-training. He drinks a lot more coffee than what is probably healthy. Does have an actual vision because his sovereign powers are not very strong. Has Melusines working for him at his house that his dad hired. Apparently thinks he sees Focalors' ghost. He wields a claymore. Birthday is 7/14.

Moroz: Tsaritsa and Pierro's son and the future Tsar of Snezhnaya and Cryo Archon. He is also known as the Tsesarevich. In control of the Fatui and Alé's boss. Known for drinking vodka a lot. Great improv skills though opposingly he has horrible depth perception. Has a rivalry with Svetlana. Wields a polearm. Birthday is 10/7.

Jasmine: Aether and Keqing's kid. Has an Electro vision. She has seen most of Teyvat. Out of everyone, she is the first one to volunteer. Part of the Adventurer's Guild and helps out with daily commissions. She also really likes cats. Has been learning to use Foul Legacy. She uses a bow as her weapon. Birthday is 2/17.

Alé: Lumine and Tartaglia's child. He is the most strict out of everyone. He also has a Hydro vision along with a Pyro delusion. Being raised in Snezhnaya he has met his cousin a few times since they tried to fight Rifthounds and got scars when they were younger. Also the Uses a claymore. Birthday is 3/8.

Koto: Ayato and Miko's daughter. Her best friends are Qi-yi and Sinno. Out of the three, she is the most blunt and by proxy the most wise. Has a lot of informates across Inazuma. So she has a Dendro vision. Her weapon is a sword. Birthday is 4/29.

Sinno: Itto and Sara's kid. Being part Oni and Tengu she has great combat potential. Right now she works as Qi-yi's bodyguard. Her main goal is to become a Shogunate Army General. She has an Electro vision. Her friends are Koto and Qi-yi. Uses a claymore. 10/9.

Koyuki: Ayaka and Thoma's child. Being part of the Kamisato estate she was born to be close to people of power. Usually covers for Koto when she is away. Has a Cryo vision. Uses a polearm. Birthday is 1/2.

Furong: Xiao and Ganyu's kid. She was raised close to Cloud Retainer. Her favorite food is a Qingxin. Has an Anemo vision. She used a bow as her weapon. Birthday is 1/21.

Heiki: Shinobu and Heizou's kid. Like her mom does not participate in the Shrine Maiden business. Heizou "taught" her how to be a detective. Has a Dendro vision. Weapon is a catalyst. Birthday is 8/6.

Kameron: Layla and Freminet's son who is a kameraman. Like his cousin, he works for Steambird News. Has been injured a few times as a kameraman. Studied in the Akademiya as a part of Rtawahist along with graduating. Has dyslexia. He wields a catalyst with an Anemo vision. Birthday is 8/15.

Lars: Eula and Mika's eldest. Is the current captain of the reconnaissance company. Unlike his sister, he is horrible with directions. Out of the two he is the best with a crossbow. At the Angel's Share when drunk he is known for singing. He wields a claymore with a Cryo vision. Birthday is 2/2.

Adelaide: Eula and Mika's youngest. Is the surveyor for the reconnaissance company. Is better at cartography and knows directions. Is known to get blackout drunk in the Angel's Share. Has an allergy to strawberries, kiwis, dragon fruit, and similar fruits. She has a polearm with a Cryo vision. Birthday is 5/23.

Alienore: Wriothesley and Clorinde's eldest. Is one of the duelists for the Opera Epiclese Francis has hired her as a bodyguard. Compared to her brother is much of a voice of reason. Sometimes works at the Fortress of Meropide as a guard. Has a Dendro vision and wields the sword. Birthday is 5/8.

Bartholomew: Wriothesley and Clorinde's youngest. He is constantly making jokes as the Duke of the Fortress of Meropide. He got that title after making it safer so people can change in peace. He has a Geo vision and constantly makes puns relating to prison life. He uses a catalyst as his weapon of choice. Birthday is 1/6.

Muchen: Gaming and Yun Jin's oldest son. A guzheng musician who sometimes plays during his mother's performances. He is primarily in Chenyu Vale. Is the worst at making tea. Learned the guzheng from Madame Ping. Wields a claymore and has an Anemo vision. Birthday is 4/5.

Jingyi: Gaming and Yun Jin's youngest son. A member of the Maison Gardiennage. Moved to Fontaine to join the Maison. Sometimes visits his brother during Lantern Rite. Is pretty good at making tea. Wields a claymore and has a Pyro vision. Birthday is 10/23.