Episode 5: The Jade Chamber's Second Use

We are in the Jade Chamber and Li Jie enters sees a note and reads it.

Li Jie: Once again we are to inform you that we are going to... Once again this happens. Wait this is mostly empty. I have an opportunity here.

We go to where the party is at.

Chyou: Do you have a budget for this?

Li Jie: That is not important and I have the food curator coming here in a few. They say they are from Snezhnaya.

The same character from the intermission enters.

???: So this is the place.

Li Jie: Anyway, what is your name?

???: Just call me Sergey ok?

Chyou: Anyway you set up over there.

"Sergey": I have like 17 different types of food available so the time is needed. Anyway, how good is people's output of money in Liyue?

Chyou: I don't see why that is important.

"Sergey": I run a business here and I use money from tips so information like that would be useful.

Li Jie: Fairly good my dear friend!

After a while, the first guests start going in.

Tomo: Hey dude how has it been?

Li Jie: Glad you can come again you are always welcome to have some Osmanthus Wine.

Tomo: Guy in the food corner what do you have?

"Sergey": Well we have Pizza, Burgers, Tacos, Sundaes, Pancakes, Wings, Hot Dogs, Cupcakes, Pasta, Donuts, Grilled Cheese, Pies, Sushi, Cookie Sundaes, Coffee with Cannoli, Chicken Sandwiches, and Paletas.

Tomo: I'll be at the bar.

Qi-yi: That was enough to go with travel problems but, it was to visit family so eh...

Li Jie: Hey, lil sis!

Qi-yi: Can you stop calling me that?

Li Jie: No, anyway when is the next batch?

Chyou: In 3, 2, 1, and here is the majority.

A bunch of people enter the Jade Chamber.

"Sergey": Oh, I feel the tips going up. I'll be here in the background just don't pay attention, OK?

Chyou: Both you and Li lower your voices come on.

We pan over to Tomo drunk off alcohol.

Tomo: That is why I don't drink outside because of the impact of someone hitting the ground from the outside this place or any deck they would die.

Qi-yi: Not much to do right now so I'll just sit here.

Tomo: Qi-yi would you like to help me with deliveries I have tomorrow?

Qi-yi: Aren't you drunk?

Tomo: Yes, but that is not the point.

Qi-yi: Sure??

"Sergey": Fang here are grilled cheese and french fries.

Fang: Thanks for the chips, mate. Well, cheerio.

"Sergey": Almost done with the Spring holidays just have to wait until Summer Luau ingredients next month. Minus the sundaes which is Volcano Gala.

Outside we see the milleth captain.

Captain: They said to check what is happening inside the Chamber... and this again.

Random Person: The Milleth are here

After the random person yells it people start leaving.

"Sergey": Nice serving ya but I don't want to pay for my crimes.

Through the commotion, many people escape and somehow survive the fall damage.

Chyou: You know this always happens to you.

Li Jie: In my defense, it lasted a bit longer this time. Plus as to not seem like the person responsible I booked rooms in the nearest inn.

Chyou: Many people are going chew you out you know that right?

Li Jie: They all agreed to that contract right? Cause if not that is a problem.

Over the next day, Li Jie gets banned from the Jade Chamber for a month.