It's rigged

I sat in my apartment staring out my window at the white snow. It was Friday night and I didn't have anything to do and it was way too icy and dark for me to walk anywhere so I was stuck watching boring sitcoms at home.

I looked at my phone, I had no messages. Ajax and Lumine were busy and I had no one else to text so my phone was dryer than the desert.

I scrolled aimlessly on TikTok my brain beginning to mush. Then I had an idea, Scaramouche.

*~~~~~*
Scara

Y/N
Hey Scara

*~~~~*

I wait to see if he would respond, not expecting much. "We will meet at our usual time on Monday." is all he said after class earlier and left without another word.

*~~~~*
Scara

Scara
What do you want?

Y/N
You responded, I knew you loved me  🥰

Scara
And I regret it wholeheartedly

Y/N
Awe come on Pookie you know you missed me 🤭

Scara
I would kms before I missed you, and what's with that god-awful nickname

Y/N
You wound me Scarapooks

Scara
You are so dramatic, why did I have to be paired up with you

Y/N
Because Mrs. Lisa knows how spectacular my artistic skills are and thought I could teach you a thing or two 🤭

Scara
You teach me? That's laughable

Y/N
just you wait I can teach you a lot of things 😩

Scara
Ew go away you freak

Y/N
Only a freak for you 😘

Scara
I am getting a restraining order.

Y/N
You know you love me you are just shy

Scara
Get help
Seen 7: 24 pm

*~~~~~~*

I turned off my phone and pressed play on the tv and zoned out on full house.

*~~~~~~*

"It's Saturday let's go to the mall," Lumine said when I answered the phone

I had fell asleep last night on the couch watching tv and god know what hour and now I was waking to lumine.

"Oh that sounds fun, I didn't have any plans anyways," I said sitting up on the couch with the phone in-between my ear and shoulder.

"Great, I'll call and let Ajax know to meet us at noon, and I'll pick you up around 11. sound good?" Lumine asked.

Yup! Sounds good, I'm gonna go get ready and I'll see you at 11." I said before hanging up the phone. It was 10:00 I had to get up and get ready like now.

After my shower I put on my favorite jeans a warm sweater, did my hair then did my usual makeup.

I had just finished getting ready and was putting on my shoes when I got a text from lumine.

LUMI 💕

LUMI💕
I'm outside 🙃