A Questionable Reunion

A.N: Sexy scene in this one, folks. Marked as normal! 

I followed the guard as he led me backstage

I followed the guard as he led me backstage. I had felt a sense of deja vu as I walked the halls that I knew as well as the layout of my house. Tokyo dome. Except this time? I wasn't the musician playing here. The guard paused in front of a door and I couldn't help but give a look of disbelieving amusement.

Really? This room? Just what was she playing at? Looking up at the white board, I felt my heart skip a beat. Kimia was written on it and I barely held back my laughter. Oh man...this was priceless. But I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't also intrigued. A part of me was also kind of excited to see her again. Speak to her. Hear her. And if she'd let me, touch her.

I stepped through the door after the guard had motioned me inside. He closed it behind me and I laughed then. Is this what had happened to Kim, when she'd been brought here by me all those years ago? I looked around the room that I had seen multiple times and let my eyes pause on each of her things. But I ended up surprised when I recognised the brand of most of her stuff. Nildue/Dilun. My brand. I ran my tongue over my teeth then and huffed in satisfaction. So. She had been keeping up with me, seeing as everything was from my more recent collections.

Before I could ponder this more, the door opened behind me and I froze in place. It was her. Even if I hadn't been expecting her, I would have known anyway. I always knew when she was close. Soon her voice came to my ears and I smirked. Cheeky little thing.

"Ah. There you are my little, lost lamb..." She trailed off, her tone filled with teasing amusement.

I slowly turned then and found her leaning up against the closed door. A door that I didn't miss when she locked it. I felt my brow raise at this, I should probably be worried that she'd just locked us in here. But instead, I felt a wash of anticipation. Now, just why would she do that?

"You could sit, you know? You don't need permission." She said then, making me laugh as she pushed herself off the door.

I watched as she slinked her way over to me, her hips swaying invitingly. But then, they always had. I could see the look in her eyes and I recognised it immediately. She always got it when she looked at me. Hunger. Hunger for something that only I could give her. Because I was the only one that sated her properly. But this was OK because only she could tame me as well.

As she stepped into my personal space, I chuckled and spoke. "I'm not in the habit of sitting down as I please, in someone else's environment. It's polite to wait to be asked."

"We're in a temporary dressing room. Not my living room. Standard rules don't apply." She replied coyly, the tip of her tongue running over her teeth briefly and sexily.

I could feel the tension, that we were all too familiar with, whipping up like a storm between us. Already my body was humming as my blood began to heat. I could see as well, that she was reacting to it and as her lips parted in an exhale of shaky breath? I deliberately locked my eyes with hers and then dropped them to her lips, smirked a little and then swept up to meet her eyes once again. She sucked in a breath then, before she pounced.