It's fun to rile him up but right now my main concern is on the bastard. I don't know what he has to talk about but I have a feeling it is not anything good.

I saw the chauffeur standing near the car as usual. I went near him and greeted him while he returned the gesture. He opened the door of the backseat and I sat inside. I leaned back and opened my phone to see a few texts from Advika.

"Make Sure to not fall for any story he makes"

"Don't let your guards down. You are strong"

"He cannot manipulate you if you don't let him"

"Take care of yourself and stay strong"

"I love you and I am there for you"

I love my best friend to the moon and back. She is one of the sweetest person to ever exist. Even though she is the reserved type and won't talk much but if she loves you then you should just consider yourself the lucky one. I replied back to her text with a simple I love you more, babe.

Keeping the phone aside, I tried to relax. The car soon halted and I looked outside to see the café where he called me. I stepped out of the car and entered inside. I looked around and found him sitting at the last corner, which appeared shady because of the low lighting, just like his personality. I made my way towards him and stopped before taking out the chair and sitting on it.

"8:58. Two minutes before the time", he said looking at his watch and I simply sighed.

"Such a good girl you are when you obey me like this. Why don't you do it always, sweetcake?", he asked.

His words made no sense to me and I just stared at him blankly.

"I asked you something. Why don't you obey me always?", he repeated.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Hmmm... So, you don't know what I am talking about. Remember the time I told you to stay away from Adrian Williams but being the whore you are you ran back to him"

"First of all, I am no whore and noone gets to call me that and second of all, You don't tell me what I want to do or not", I couldn't hold back my anger as the words spilled from my lips.

"The decision will be made by the entire world when I will post your video online, if you are a whore or not. Let's not talk about that now shall we?", a crooked smirk appeared on his lips and that was enough to shut me up.

"What do you want now?", I asked him.

"Explanations for starters and then we will move to the main course"

"My Bhabhi asked me to stay with him for the time I was in New York. I came here for some projects. I couldn't go against her so I had to do what she said. That's why I am staying under his roof", I answered him monotonously.

"Hmm.. hmm... good answer. So, I guess your bhabhi asked you to go visit his parents too, now didn't she?"

Fuck.
He was keeping an eye on me.

"That was not my Bhabhi. His parents saw me staying there when he was talking to them on facetime. So, they asked him to take me to them. That's why I accompanied him", I somehow framed a believable lie and uttered it out.

"What a life. So many things just happen miraculously to you. But who am I to judge? Well, since you have explanations for everything, I am sure you have an answer for these too", he said and scattered some pictures on the table.

I picked up one of them and my eyes widened in shock. It was a picture of me and Rian hugging each other. I picked up the other which was of us kissing. All these pictures were from either the basement, the balcony of Rian's penthouse or the lawn of his parents' mansion. I didn't know what to say because anything I say will make no sense.