"Dove, you there!?" Rian slowly shook my shoulders and brought my attention back to him.

"Uhh- huh- yeah, I am fine. I was just thinking about something", I said with a small smile.

"Trust me, babe, he will regret it. I will make him question his entire existence and he will be burned in front of you. You will burn him and I will stand behind you and witness his destruction", his eyes held the promise and his words gave me strength.

"I trust you, Rian", I said and pecked his cheek.

"Now, let's eat before the food turns cold"
"Hehe, you are hot enough for me, so it will work"

He chuckled and cut a small bite of the scrambled egg and brought the fork to my lips. I opened my mouth and slowly savoured the amazing taste.

After we were done eating, Rian carried me back to the bedroom and we napped for sometime. Since we didn't catch any sleep last night, this nap was very important.

:・゚:.˚。・゚:.:

"Are you sure you want to do it your way? According to the plan? You know I can burn him alive and that would simply put an end to all of it", Rian tried to convince me yet again.

This was his umptieth try. He does not want to delay anything and wants to get done with this mess as soon as possible.

"Rian you know even I want his destruction as much as you do. But killing him just like that won't make him feel the pain. So, rushing into anything is not the right option, baby", I tried to pacify him sweetly which worked its magic.

"So, but I am not letting you meet him alone. I will be there somewhere, hidden", he said in a non negotiable tone and I agreed without an argument.

Right now I was getting ready because Abhimaan called to meet me. He was in New York and wanted to discuss something. I told Rian about it and at first he got mad at me for even considering meeting him but after understanding him a little and some pecks and kisses, he agreed. But I knew he won't let me go alone and to be honest, it won't be a good idea because I cannot trust Abhimaan one bit and jumping intentionally in a well is something I won't do. So, I turned on my GPS and Rian will now be checking the location of my phone wherever I go. He will stick around somewhere just in case, if Abhimaan tries to pull something.

"Here, take this with you", Rian passed me a pen.

I looked at it with confusion.

"It's a microphone. It will let me hear whatever you two talk about", he explained and my lips formed an O at his words.

Suddenly, something struck my head and I quickly looked at him.

"Did you find out about the security breach? Any idea how the filthy bastard came inside?" I asked him.

"I have told some people to look into it. If Giovanni was here we would have known by now. But apparently the fucker has a love life to enjoy. Guess I will be firing him soon", he huffed cursing poor Gio.

"You will do no such thing. It's not his problem that he is more romantic and wants to spend time with his fiancée. Let him enjoy", I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You did not just say that"
"What? That he is more romantic than you. Well, yes Mr Adrian Williams accept the truth"

"Take that back Ms Aadya Sharma or you will be late for your meeting and I won't give two fucks about it and will love what I will do"

"I am not taking anything back and now bye. I have a meeting to attend and also, GIO IS MORE ROMANTIC THAN YOU", I said and sprinted out of the penthouse.

𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें