I stood up walking away to somewhere else and pretend that I didn't hear of their conversation.

I won't mind if Miss Ahn told Jimin about my problem except the starngers I really don't trust that much.

I had to and notnready to die and kill by his hand.

~~~~~

Jung's mansion
In Hoseok's dorm,

(Hoseok's POV)

After taking a bath, Woohee helped to wear the hanbok dress to Minae-ah and laid her on my mattress to rest.

I companied her for two hours wait for her to wake up. I stared at her angelic face after her scars faded. I fainted smile stroking her hair.

"Please wake up soon, Minae-ah. I'm getting worry of you. Even your best friend was worried sick of you."

I whispered leaned closer to her forehead peck on it in soft way. I lifted up as her eyes slowly open from unconcious.

I look at her with a hope in my eyes that she finally woke up from getting beaten. She opened widely glancing at me still look tired.

"O-Orabeoni......" I smiled that I can finally heard her voice again since she had been captured.

"Yes, Minae-ah. Feeling better?" She conciously nod her head with a softened expression.

"Yeah, b-better than before."

"Glad to hear it. Are you hungry? Let me get you a food to eat."

I was about to leave and get her food until she hold my cold hand to stop me. I look at her again.

"Don't leave. Stay please."

She pleaded to me. I can't help but feeling happy that she want someone to company her. I sit beside her back.

"Ok, I'll stay."

I leaned closer to her face who look at me with a huge eyes. I didn't show my happiness in front of her but calm look.

"Can....Can I?" She nodded her head at me.

"Y-Yes, orabeoni."

I put my lip into hers as she kissed me back without know that I was doing it because I had a feeling for her.

We both kiss for a minutes as I broke the kiss feeling warm feeling inside of my chest. She look at me with a small smile.

"W-Why did you do t-that?"

"You will know soon, Minae-ah. It's not like I play your feeling." Minae-ah eyes went softened at my words.

"Anyway, you look still sleepy. Sleep well." She hummed gave me a small smile.

"I will. I'm kinda tired again."

"Hmm, sleep well."

Her eyes went close again as she went to sleep to rest. I gave her peck on the top of her head for the last. I got up and leave from my dorm closed the slide door.

I went to the library and spotted Taehyung was there while reading the novel.

"Hyung, how's noona right now?"

"She's alright now and need to rest more." He hummed only close the book and put it back to the book shelf.

"So what are we going to do with her?"

"Let her stay in here for a while. I had to deal with my enemy when I had a time."

"I see."

~~~~~