Chapter 20 - Faith and Hope

🔞🔞🔞!!! WARNING!!!🔞🔞🔞

After the reception, the elders bless them for their future together. They said goodbye to everyone, their friends insisted that they will take them home.
When they reach the door, their friends said goodbye
"Oi you two, enjoy your wedding night " Nam said with wink
Everyone nodded their head, after that they left the couple.

Freen bring Becky inside the room, Becky widen her eyes when they reach the bedroom. Its fully decorated, rose petals scattering on the bed, Becky looked at Freen, Freen smile
"My stupid friends did"
"Its beautiful "
"Yeah, so Becky Rebecca Chankimha, tell me what you want to do now" Yeah Becky took Freen's name.
"Uhmm, want to do every married couple do"
"Yeah, I would love to"

Freen try to kiss her wife, but Becky move fast, Freen eyebrows joined.

"Daddy wait a minute, I need to change" Becky is thinking about giving surprise to her wife. Freen gulped and nod, Becky continued
"And please bring your camera, I need some photos to be taken"
"What photos Mommy?"
"You will know"

Becky move towards their closet and took a paperbag then went towards bathroom. Freen just followed her wife instructions, arranging her camera lenses.

After 5 min, Becky came out of bathroom in her pink bath robe.
Freen, who was sitting on the bed in her sport bra and shorts holding her camera looked up towards her and smile.
Becky come towards her and start removing her bathroom, Freen eyes are blessed, to see her wife in red bra with matching panty.

"I want you to take my photos"
"Uhmm sure"

Becky move towards the bed and she is on bed on her knees
"Miss, tell me how to pose, you must know how to look sexy"
"Ok Mademoiselle"

Freen move towards her and teach her how to pose, Becky nailed every pose. They just playing the role of artist and muse.

After taking few photos, Becky move her hand at her back and unclaspe her bra, revealing her breast, then her hand goes towards her panty and slide it down slowly, now she is fully naked.
Freen got chill on her spine, she forgot everything, she just looked at Becky. Becky smile and wink.

"You said you want to try taking nude photos, its your time"
Not a single word come out of Freen's mouth, she just nod her head. And start taking photos.

"Which pose you want, tell me" Becky asked
"Just do whatever you want to do, you looked so good and sexy"

Becky flirt with her wife doing all sexy pose.

"Ok, you got enough photos"
Freen said and move towards table and put her camera down and move towards her wife hovering over her body, her lip towards Becky's ear and wishper

"You are such a tease"
"Am I?? Miss"
"Yeah, are you taken, If not can I have a chance"
"Uhmm about that, I am already taken, I have a beautiful wife"
"So what, we can meet in secret, right"
"Um Miss you are beautiful and handsome, but I promised I will be with her only"
"Right, right she is so lucky"
"Right she is"

Becky pull Freen towards her, their body press eachother.
"Come Daddy, just take me. Don't you see. I am already wet"
Freen's hand move towards her center
"Umm you are so wet, Mommy"
"So do what you need to do"

Freen lick her lip, let her lip wet and move towards her wife center.
After giving lots of attention there, Becky couldn't wait anymore
"Daddy, I need your fingers inside me, stop teasing "
Freen smile then insert two fingers at a time "ahhh"
"How many finger you want?"
"Ahhh... I neeed three, ahh"