Chapter 6 - You Belong with me

!!WARNING !! 🔞🔞🔞!!

Even the lovebirds were busy with their study and job, they made time for each other if they got a chance.

Becky visiting her girlfriend on Saturday afternoon. She enter the room, Freen already give her spare key to the room. She went towards the bedroom, Freen was sleeping.
She climb on the bed, lay next to her girlfriend, hold her and start showering kisses.

Freen move a little and goan, Becky continued kissing. She opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend, her lip automatically curl.

"Hey baby" Freen said in rapsy voice
"Hey" Becky thought her girlfriend is so sexy
"You didn't told me you coming"
"I want to surprise you"
"Uhmm you did"
"I got something for you"

Becky fishing her bag, then bring out a Chanel No 5 Eau De Perfume

"For you, my Teerak"
"Baby, I told you already not to buy anything for me"
"I want to buy things for my love one, this is one way to express my love"
"I know, you always buy me expensive things, please don't waste your money"
"Ok if you don't want"

Becky put the perfume into her bag, she try to move away, but Freen is fast, she sit up and grabbed Becky's hand and pull towards her.

Becky looked down, Freen made her looked into the eyes. Becky's eyes are teary.

"Baby, I am sorry. Its not like I don't like your gift, I love it, but sometimes I think you giving me too much, all branded things. But I couldn't give you even a decent gift"

Becky just stay silently try not to fall her tears, Freen continues
"Baby, oh my baby girl, what did I do?? Please say something"
"I love you" Becky said
"Yeah I love you too, love you more than anything, I am so sorry baby"
"Uhmm, its ok. I just want to give you nice things"
"I know I know, I know baby"

Freen kiss her girlfriend's forehead then reach for Becky's bag, and took out the perfume, open it and spray on her wrist, then rubbed on her neck, move towards her girlfriend exposing her neck. Becky smell it with her eye closed

"It suit you"
"Uhmm my girlfriend bought it" Freen said and wink at Becky

They smile, then make out, savoring each other, then lay next to each other.

"Baby, can I asked you something?" Freen asked Becky
"Uhmm, yeah Teerak"
"Uhhmm, can we do more than kissing?"
"What you mean?"
"Can we, uhh can we make love, I mean can we have sex?"
"Uhh.. I.."
"Its ok, forget about it"
"I love to, but can you wait a little longer"
"Its ok, Its ok, don't worry, we can do when you are ready."
"Thank you"
"Hey don't worry"

Freen hugged her girlfriend, put her hair behind ear, kiss her forehead.
"So how is preparation going on for exam"
"Umm good"
"Hahh, my girl is genius"
"So how is work"
"Umm hectic, but now I am better, you are with me"

As its weekend, Irin went to her house, Becky is planing to stay at Freen's place.
They make dinner together, have movie night, later snuggling on the bed.
Freen hold her girlfriend, kiss her forehead, then on lip.
"Baby"
"Uhmm"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Becky finished her 3rd year exam, already gave basic medical science exam. She is already half way through her medical education. Next three years, will mainly focus on clinical experience. She will be more busy in her study than before.

When Freen come out of taxi, Becky already waiting for her at the gate. Becky hugged her girlfriend and said

"Come, lets go inside"

Becky dragged her girlfriend inside her mansion. Becky is on holiday after her exams, Irin is staying at her house and she is staying at the mansion. They will return to their room when their 4th year classes start.